Embrace the suck

Falcon Cut Tracker Thread

762 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Like I said, duke Riley is definitely on that list and I can almost guarantee that they can provide more than him.

I'm done with Riley, I think we should cut his *** and take our losses, but we don't need more scrubs brought in

Ovie_Lover and GeorgiaBoyz like this

2 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I'm done with Riley, I think we should cut his *** and take our losses, but we don't need more scrubs brought in

Basically this. But it's coming up on week one now and I'd rather have the scrub that knows the system over the scrub who doesn't. 

hjerry, Drew4719, Romfal and 2 others like this

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Because they're a name you recognize? 

Sua has did absolutely jack squat in the nfl. 

Su’a has actually played well this preseason from what I’ve seen.  His issue with why he hasn’t done much is more about him sitting out games for his fear of concussion.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Not a cut but a roster move for the 53 man deadline.

TeCo might just get his full season of RB1 carries finally. Could hit UFA in 2 years and get paid like he wanted. Hope he does well except vs us! :tiphat:

Isn’t Teco out too?

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

TeCo might just get his full season of RB1 carries finally. Could hit UFA in 2 years and get paid like he wanted. Hope he does well except vs us! :tiphat:

He pretty much had that chance last year and was still underwhelming. 

cwell1, GeorgiaBoyz, sdogg and 7 others like this

12 minutes ago, Romfal said:

as they did with Beasley :rolleyes:

true but beasley has gotten at leat SOME production even if its minimal.  I know we expect(ed) more from VB and hopefully he shows up, but Ray got 12 sacks in his first two years and Broncos still felt need to draft his replacement, who was an immediate upgrade.  Shane hasn't produced enough to even get on the field let alone meet expectations.  

Beasley has under performed as well, but so has this whole falcons defense for long stretches for a long time.

13 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I think Breida is probably gonna be the RB1 but I also hope Teco can do his thing.

Drew4719, Since1990 and Ergo Proxy like this

They can probably stash Zaccheaus to the PS. I think Blake makes it, we carry 6 WR, and 5 RB...undecided on 4 TE and 0 FB...

2 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

TD, king of the premature cut. 

Wonder who he will call back later after making a mistake 

I think they have to be cut and available to other teams before we can sign to PS anyway.  We probably do the final cuts for guys on the bubble or we want to protect to come to our practice squad.

It’s also a favor to cut guys earlier that we know aren’t going to make it here - they get a shot at being signed elsewhere.

Just now, The Architect said:

I think Breida is probably gonna be the RB1 but I also hope Teco can do his thing.

True. I think they split. Just he has a good shot at getting more carries if he outperforms.

Meanwhile:

49ers C is Garland and their RG is Person :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Architect said:

I think Shanny gonna use those two like he used Teco and Free here.  You could see Coleman getting a lot of sweeps and outside zone runs while Breida gets most of the inside work.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

True. I think they split. Just he has a good shot at getting more carries if he outperforms.

Meanwhile:

49ers C is Garland and their RG is Person :lol:

You're gonna see Teco fall over on that right side because these two can't hold up the line enough. lol

Although this seems very promising because if they are still starters come september, you could see GJ. Bailey and Crawford going OFF on the right side lol

Ergo Proxy likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, dmo_dlo said:

Difficult decisions are:

- TBJ, Barner, Hill, Ollison for 2 spots

- Zimmer, Larkin, Bethune, Miles for 1 spot

- Blidi, Staley, Neal for 1 spot

- Hardy, Blake, Gray, Zach, for 2 spots

I feel depth at Dline will allow us to not have to keep any of those 4 listed

Edited by federicofalcon2
Submitted too early

8 minutes ago, The Architect said:

Breida has looked really good

The Architect likes this