Osiruz

Falcon Cut Tracker Thread

762 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Ollie got wrecked on a block last game, thats when i realized fb is important 

He took a helmet to the shoulder.. Must have just been a stinger.. He shook it off pretty quick

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Hopefully he makes it without getting claimed. 

We will see. He was a UDFA. Everyone already had a chance at him. Teams tend to want to build their own. But you never know.

JDaveG likes this

12 minutes ago, k-train said:

I'm guessing experience against legit competition. :shrug:

That’s really the only thing I can think of as well. 

2 minutes ago, MattM12 said:

would be amazed to see TBJ, Larkin, Miles and Etling not hit the PS. The biggest worry is the claim. Usually that happens pretty quickly, will be an interesting few days. You could see all 4 making the 53 in some form down the line. All have upside.

For sure.

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

TBJ will be on ps no doubt, and if a RB goes down he'll be on our 53

I don't want anyone to get hurt, but Hill lacks vision and speed, so it would benefit us if he went down for TBJ.

1 minute ago, stizz said:

I don't want anyone to get hurt, but Hill lacks vision and speed, so it would benefit us if he went down for TBJ.

TBJ has more upside. No idea what they were thinking. I guess they wanted another bigger back.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

22 hours ago, TD_Lover said:

In the box guy teams are trying to make a two high safeties guy.

Don't get it. Let him play where he wins. Why is it so hard? 

Ovie_Lover likes this

17 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Ollie got wrecked on a block last game, thats when i realized fb is important 

But he made the block. His guy didn’t make the play and TBJ went by him. FB is def important when he’s utilized but he’s nit always gonna run his block over. But as long as he gets in the way or at least slow the rusher down he made his assignment. 

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

We have Sa nu for those snaps.

Etling showed he can throw a slant and extend a play with his legs. Enough to throw a defense off twice a game. Sanu is either handing off the ball to the running back, running himself or throwing a deep pass. 

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Miller is gonna he good and the light seems to be on for duke. 

Not any time soon, shoulda just gone PS

Well all I can say is that we're gonna have a helluva good practice squad. Anyone know when they officially release who's on the practice squad?

So glad zacchaeus made it. Dude is gonna be special. Virginia pumping out so me udfa gems lately. Andre Levrone was cut by Car, id love to have him on the p.s. Was a.stud at Virginia. 6'3" 4 .38/40

10 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

So glad zacchaeus made it. Dude is gonna be special. Virginia pumping out so me udfa gems lately. Andre Levrone was cut by Car, id love to have him on the p.s. Was a.stud at Virginia. 6'3" 4 .38/40

With a reply like this you would think it was about Dawgs lol. ( not u in particular just the board in general)

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

20 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

Well all I can say is that we're gonna have a helluva good practice squad. Anyone know when they officially release who's on the practice squad?

SEPTEMBER
Sept. 1 Claiming period for players placed on waivers at the final roster reduction will expire at 12:00 noon, New York time.
  Upon receipt of the Personnel Notice at approximately 1:00 p.m., New York time, clubs may establish a Practice Squad of 10 players (clubs participating in the International Player Development Program may sign one additional international player to a Practice Player Contract.) No club, including the player’s prior club, will be permitted to sign a player to a Practice Player Contract until all clubs have received simultaneous notification via the above Personnel Notice that such player’s prior NFL player contract has been terminated via the waiver system.

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/league-governance/2019-20-important-nfl-dates/
ATLskinjob and Drew4719 like this

Atlanta Falcons

S Parker Baldwin, LB Yurik Bethune, WR Christian Blake, RB Tony Brooks-James, LB Richie Brown (Waived/injured), CB Taveze Calhoun (Waived/injured), LB Bruce Carter(Released), DT Stefan Charles (Released), S Chris Cooper, LB Tre Crawford, TE Thomas Duarte, QB Danny Etling, OL Adam Gettis(Released) TE Alex Gray (Waived/injured), WR Devin Gray, WR Marcus Green, OL Sean Harlow, DE Austin Larkin, S Ronald Martin(Released), LB Chase Middleton, DE Durrant Miles, C Chandler Miller, CB Jalen Myrick, CB Ryan Neal, DE Chris Odom, TE Logan Paulsen(Released), LB Del'Shawn Phillips(Waived/injury settlement), OT Jaelin Robinson, CB Jayson Stanley (Waived/injury settlement), K Giorgio Tavecchio, DT Jacob Tuioti-Mariner, K Blair Walsh (Released), OL John Wetzel(Released), WR C.J. Worton, DT Justin Zimmer