Osiruz

Falcon Cut Tracker Thread

762 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, stizz said:

You guys realize if we had beat reporters who did their job, we'd know more than 5 cuts by now right?

Yeah wtf is going on.

1 minute ago, Osiruz said:

Yeah wtf is going on.

Probably because these team never has any leaks. Happens every year and every year y'all act shocked. 

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, TD_Lover said:

Probably because these team never has any leaks. Happens every year and every year y'all act shocked. 

I didn't follow last years tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What? Logan Paulsen got cut? That's a surprise to me. I thought for sure we would carry 4 tight ends with Stocker serving in the H-back role.

He missed more than a couple of blocks this preseason. I’m guessing stocker and graham offer more at the moment. 

28 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

His falling in the draft is one of the stupidest things that's happened this decade. As I said on Draft Day, a metric ton of GMs panicked.

Falconsfan567 likes this

6 minutes ago, jidady said:

His falling in the draft is one of the stupidest things that's happened this decade. As I said on Draft Day, a metric ton of GMs panicked.

Yep!! Was so stupid all the teams that passed on him because he was hurt at the time.

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Everything posted hours ago on twitter has already been posted on here

I know, I am just saying we should kick the tires on ole boy.

1 minute ago, FentayeJones said:

I suspect he'll be like Prater. He'll go somewhere else and be good once he gets over the yips. The talent is there, and he was really good for us when Matt was out last year. In games that matter, he's 21 out of 26 with several 50+ yarders.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

I suspect he'll be like Prater. He'll go somewhere else and be good once he gets over the yips. The talent is there, and he was really good for us when Matt was out last year. In games that matter, he's 21 out of 26 with several 50+ yarders.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's back here next year.

JDaveG and Schwarzwald like this

4 minutes ago, jidady said:

This one might be my biggest draft miss ever. I was screaming from the rafters for us to draft him.

Change of scenery and this dude could be good for someone!

Just now, jidady said:

Yeah, I can see that as a possibility. I mean even Bryant was inconsistent & bounced around a lot from the time he was Giorgio's age until he arrived in Atlanta.

jidady likes this

Just now, k-train said:

Yeah, I can see that as a possibility. I mean even Bryant was inconsistent & bounced around a lot from the time he was Giorgio's age until he arrived in Atlanta.

Right. The Falcons have figured out the system on this one. We had Morten Andersen from 1995-2000 when he was 35-40. Then, we brought him back in 2006 and 2007 when he was 46/47.

Then, we swapped to Elam, who was 38 and 39 at the time. Since 2009, we've had Matt, who started with us when he was 34 and will be 44 this year.

Old, proven kickers are much more reliable. It's that simple.

9 minutes ago, jidady said:

Better than the 55% this preseason, but still only ~80%