Paulsen First to go

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Really doesn't matter if you designate one a f.b. or keep 4 t.e.

Meant more moving Stocker to fulltime fb.  Ortiz gets cut, he takes Ortiz's spot.  There would then be a open spot for Stocker's spot assuming Stocker is/was making this team (he is).  Oh well...happy for JG!  Has to be an amazing feeling to make an nfl roster as a bubble player.

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Meant more moving Stocker to fulltime fb.  Ortiz gets cut, he takes Ortiz's spot.  There would then be a open spot for Stocker's spot assuming Stocker is/was making this team (he is).  Oh well...happy for JG!  Has to be an amazing feeling to make an nfl roster as a bubble player.

I gave Paulsen the boot by saying we wouldn't cut him literally 2 mins before we did. I like the H-back role more than having a dedicated f.b. how crazy is it that we have two guys from Yale on the team? JG needs to give Foye a hug for recommending him.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I agree, as I stated before, with having Stocker being able to play FB/TE and Ollison able to play RB/FB and neither of them needed to be a starter, and with how little we actually use FB, it opens up that FB spot and be able to carry less players such as Ortiz and Paulsen in hopes for getting better depth and rotation at other positions.