Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ergo Proxy

McGary Interview after first NFL game

18 posts in this topic

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/video/t-kaleb-mcgary-happy-to-play-in-his-first-nfl-game

Good interview.

Said he could’ve played in 2nd half if coach asked, but maybe would have to be carried off on a stretcher! This kidder!! :lol::ninja:

Thought he would have gotten tired faster so his shape/conditioning level wasn’t too bad/better than he expected to be in.

Can’t wait to see Kaleb and Lindstrom beast mode our right side for a decade!

Chaz, papachaz, Cole World and 6 others like this

16 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/video/t-kaleb-mcgary-happy-to-play-in-his-first-nfl-game

Good interview.

Said he could’ve played in 2nd half if coach asked, but maybe would have to be carried off on a stretcher! This kidder!! :lol::ninja:

Thought he would have gotten tired faster so his shape/conditioning level wasn’t too bad/better than he expected to be in.

Can’t wait to see Kaleb and Lindstrom beast mode our right side for a decade!

I didn't finish it but he wasn't thatttt bad lol. I can relate to hate being 'newguyish' lol

31 minutes ago, falconidae said:

I sincerely hope that DLed asks him a question at some point and Caleb replies with " I'm too socially awkward to answer that." 

No, even better, he pulls out a Bowie knife and cuts DLed's mike cord.

This would be amazing 

Cole World, g-dawg and falconidae like this

There’s a reason NFLN selected Kaleb McGary to interview throughout the draft process - they pick the guts with the best personalities.

DLed calling someone else socially awkward? #drippingwithirony

Chaz, Godzilla1985 and Cole World like this

Fortunately, he's been able to work on his fitness, strength, and conditioning while on the blood thinners.  He just had to avoid contact.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

There’s a reason NFLN selected Kaleb McGary to interview throughout the draft process - they pick the guts with the best personalities.

Legit only o-linemen I would like buy by a jersey of. Completely flipped from pissed we drafted this guy to one of my favs.

Edited by Godzilla1985
therawest, The Daywalker and g-dawg like this

41 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

DLed just be trolling.

31 minutes ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

Am I the only one who's excited to see him go against Cameron Jordan's punk ***?

No, myself as well.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

This would be amazing 

Love for the whole team to be in on it. Like DLed is wondering why they gave him a corded mike instead of a cordless one, then, when he asks  his question, the rest of the Olinemen rush up, huddle with McGary, give him the knife, he cuts the mike cord, goes back to his mike and says, "Sorry, I'm too socially awkward to answer that."

This dude is already one of my favorite players.  If i could build an offensive lineman, this is exactly what he would look like.  

g-dawg likes this

46 minutes ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

Am I the only one who's excited to see him go against Cameron Jordan's punk ***?

Jordan talked a little smack on NFLN one night this offseason when he was a guest host about going up against Falcon drafted rookie OLinemen.  Hopefully by the time McGary faces CamJ he will be ready for him.