• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they won the Sign of the Week:   

I will be pulling for the Badgers to pull it off. Has nothing to do with the Buckeyes QB either. I’ve never liked OSU and I have some really good Army buddies who are Wisconsin natives and fans, so I

1 hour ago, mike teevee said:

Wow. The East is junk this year. 

Not just the East, West is pretty bad too. Ole Miss lost to Memphis 15-10. Mississippi State struggled and barely beat Louisiana 38-28. Arkansas was horrible and beat a bad Portland State team 20-13. Just not a good day or look for the SEC. It appears that it's Alabama and Georgia as the cream of the crop once again and then maybe Auburn, LSU, and Texas A&M in that next tier. The rest of the SEC is garbage.

52 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not just the East, West is pretty bad too. Ole Miss lost to Memphis 15-10. Mississippi State struggled and barely beat Louisiana 38-28. Arkansas was horrible and beat a bad Portland State team 20-13. Just not a good day or look for the SEC. It appears that it's Alabama and Georgia as the cream of the crop once again and then maybe Auburn, LSU, and Texas A&M in that next tier. The rest of the SEC is garbage.

Alabama gets in because of their name but if Georgia can keep winning they need some of those teams they play to do better otherwise at the end of the season when it comes time to pick the Best 4 you'll be seeing these conversations "yeah Georgia but their strength of schedule compared to ...."

33 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

Alabama gets in because of their name but if Georgia can keep winning they need some of those teams they play to do better otherwise at the end of the season when it comes time to pick the Best 4 you'll be seeing these conversations "yeah Georgia but their strength of schedule compared to ...."

If Georgia wins the entire SEC they're in. Georgia is good enough to beat Alabama.