Falconsfan567

2019 Upsets

228 posts in this topic

Here we go!! South Dakota State is giving Minnesota everything and more!! The Jack Rabbits are up 21-20 at the start of the 4th quarter.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Here we go!! South Dakota State is giving Minnesota everything and more!! The Jack Rabbits are up 21-20 at the start of the 4th quarter.

I drafted Rashod Bateman and started him this week. ^_^

132 yards with 1 TD at the start of the 4th quarter. Hopefully he gets some more.

I remember when UGA was trying to recruit him late in the cycle and he stuck with Minnesota out of loyalty. Always wanted to see him do well.

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

I drafted Rashod Bateman and started him this week. ^_^

132 yards with 1 TD at the start of the 4th quarter. Hopefully he gets some more.

I remember when UGA was trying to recruit him late in the cycle and he stuck with Minnesota out of loyalty. Always wanted to see him do well.

That's a mature **** kid. Making a decision like that? Speaks volumes.

Carter likes this

We've got our first FCS over FBS victory of 2019. Central Arkansas beat Western Kentucky 35-28. UConn just barely survived Wagner winning 24-21.

Don't know if this counts as an upset or not, but Nevada just beat Purdue 34-31, but it's the way it happened. Purdue was up 31-14 and Nevada stormed back. They tied it on a TD with 52 seconds left and then got an interception and kicked a 56-yard FG as time expired.

29 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Don't know if this counts as an upset or not, but Nevada just beat Purdue 34-31, but it's the way it happened. Purdue was up 31-14 and Nevada stormed back. They tied it on a TD with 52 seconds left and then got an interception and kicked a 56-yard FG as time expired.

I would be so mad! Like I waited all this time for this ****?!?!?? :lol: 

Falconsfan567 likes this

Not a good look so far for the lower tier SEC teams. Ole Miss down 7 to Memphis in the 2nd quarter. Miss St I only up by 6 in the 2nd quarter. UK down by 7 to Toledo in the 2nd quarter. 

South Alabama is giving Nebraska a good game too 

Just now, mike teevee said:

Not a good look so far for the lower tier SEC teams. Ole Miss down 7 to Memphis in the 2nd quarter. Miss St I only up by 6 in the 2nd quarter. UK down by 7 to Toledo in the 2nd quarter. 

South Alabama is giving Nebraska a good game too 

Yeah, ugly showing early for the bottom feeder SEC teams.

South Carolina vs North Carolina game has gotten real interesting in the 4th quarter. UNC just had a guy make a great catch for a touchdown and converted on a 2 point try. It's a 3 point game now with 14 minutes left.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

South Carolina vs North Carolina game has gotten real interesting in the 4th quarter. UNC just had a guy make a great catch for a touchdown and converted on a 2 point try. It's a 3 point game now with 14 minutes left.

****** defense by the Gamecocks on that drive. That was a 98-yard TD drive for UNC.