Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falcons007

Bring on the Season.

Yes let it begin!!!! I just wish the talking heads and sites would remove themselves off the Taints jock!!!! Atlanta has never gotten respect. Out of several sources maybe 1-2 have us ahead of the Taints. I simply am not seeing it like most of them. Our roster seems stocked. There is no reason we cannot be a 12-4 or 13-3 team this year. 

Mutha f@&k the saints!!!

5 hours ago, SoldMySoul said:

Yes let it begin!!!! I just wish the talking heads and sites would remove themselves off the Taints jock!!!! Atlanta has never gotten respect. Out of several sources maybe 1-2 have us ahead of the Taints. I simply am not seeing it like most of them. Our roster seems stocked. There is no reason we cannot be a 12-4 or 13-3 team this year. 

Mutha f@&k the saints!!!

Every time we deserve respect we go do something dumb. Don’t blame them

18 hours ago, falcons007 said:

This preseason has been exciting from the start of the camp. The last time I was this excited in PS was in 2012. Here are my quick thoughts..

• This is the deepest OL in long time. My starting OL projection. Jake, Brown, Mack, Lindstorm and McGary. 
  • The DL was something I didn't like going in, but the DL looked aggressive and lot quicker. The line looks deep when you are talking about guy like Larkin is the 10th DL. 
  • LB look good too, Grace makes the team and a veteran like Carter may not make the team. 
  • Ryan looked in the mid season form throwing to guys like Gage, Blake... 
  • Kicker has been a concern through out the camp, it is biggest problem going in to the season. 

Bring on the Vikings. Lets make a run for SB in 2019.... 

I.m.o the biggest problem going in is the ridiculous amount of penalties we're getting. Bryant hopefully solves the p.k. problem. Now we need to focus on the 100 yards a game were giving up beating ourselves. 

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I.m.o the biggest problem going in is the ridiculous amount of penalties we're getting. Bryant hopefully solves the p.k. problem. Now we need to focus on the 100 yards a game were giving up beating ourselves. 

ST penalties have been worse this preseason. Hopefully the ST coach does something. 

20 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

Every time we deserve respect we go do something dumb. Don’t blame them

Bruh it’s hard to argue with that. Our fan base this year will not accept excuses! The way we are stacked we look d@mn strong.

Edited by SoldMySoul
iPhone