Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falcons007

Bring on the Season.

This preseason has been exciting from the start of the camp. The last time I was this excited in PS was in 2012. Here are my quick thoughts..

• This is the deepest OL in long time. My starting OL projection. Jake, Brown, Mack, Lindstorm and McGary. 
  • The DL was something I didn't like going in, but the DL looked aggressive and lot quicker. The line looks deep when you are talking about guy like Larkin is the 10th DL. 
  • LB look good too, Grace makes the team and a veteran like Carter may not make the team. 
  • Ryan looked in the mid season form throwing to guys like Gage, Blake... 
  • Kicker has been a concern through out the camp, it is biggest problem going in to the season. 

Bring on the Vikings. Lets make a run for SB in 2019.... 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

This preseason has been exciting from the start of the camp. The last time I was this excited in PS was in 2012. Here are my quick thoughts..

• This is the deepest OL in long time. My starting OL projection. Jake, Brown, Mack, Lindstorm and McGary. 
  • The DL was something I didn't like going in, but the DL looked aggressive and lot quicker. The line looks deep when you are talking about guy like Larkin is the 10th DL. 
  • LB look good too, Grace makes the team and a veteran like Carter may not make the team. 
  • Kicker has been a concern through out the camp, it is biggest problem going in to the season. 

Bryant will solve the kicking issue

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

As long as he ia healthy he will be one of the best kickers in the league. And he appears to be healthy.

Imo, Bryant will even kick hurt.. Even if he tweaks something i think he'll go.. If he ever shuts it down and says he cant kick.. He big hurt.. I love some matt bryant! 

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

You’re going with brown at LG? I got carpenter. He seems to be a little more consistent. 

3 hours ago, LouDog said:

Bryant will solve the kicking issue

Meanwhile...

Vedvik missed another field goal in tonight’s preseason finale, this one from 37 yards, and is now 0-for-3 on field goals since the Vikings traded for him.