Well ladies, here’s to you!!

roguebeaver

Just now, Tim Mazetti said:

So you were stuck with the Jax announcers too?

no, that was just one of the thousands of complaints I've read the last month

one of the few here with common sense, "most of the guys playing most of these games will be selling insurance come Sept"

any of the whiners "well why can't our insurance salesmen beat their insurance salesmen then dangit!!!  "

:mmmhmm:

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

no, that was just one of the thousands of complaints I've read the last month

one of the few here with common sense, "most of the guys playing most of these games will be selling insurance come Sept"

any of the whiners "well why can't our insurance salesmen beat their insurance salesmen then dangit!!!  "

:mmmhmm:

Insurance salesman slang thrown about is a dart and an insult to highly skilled and articulate pros.. It is a valued profession....Wanting to help people protect their families.

Maybe read at a .....................I doubt that most on the field could get a licence. 

14 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Hate to tell you guys this, but according to Elias Sports Bureau, no 1-4 preseason team that only won its final game against the Jags on a Thursday night while scoring 31 points has ever won the Super Bowl.

rachel dratch snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh well...guess there's always next year.

I'm so tired of looking up and fixing my gaze on a new football season, only to see 0-16 glaring back at me.