Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
⚡Slumerican⚡

All Etling tonight

22 minutes ago, vel said:

This is going to be very hard to watch then... Etling is terrible. Scared to throw the ball. 

To be fair, he'd been with the Falcons for about a week last game, he looked much better with NE. There's some hope he can be at least better than last week.

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

To be fair, he'd been with the Falcons for about a week last game, he looked much better with NE. There's some hope he can be at least better than last week.

True, he could come out on fire tonight.. Thatll be awesome imo, Simms is gone.. Wish we had the other guy available with the toe injury but Etling it is

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Nah dawg. Pure qb play with a few unnecessary scrambles. Well maybe not unnecessary 

Mostly I just want to enjoy a preseason game. So I’ll settle for letting Inspector Gadget call plays the whole game. 

44 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

Etling has made this a fun game to watch; good mobility, and some sharp/short throws here and there. Hopefully, he'll get to stick around and give competition to the 2nd string spot next season.

Been telling people that the reason the falcons have lost is because of the 3rd string QB play, we get good 3rd string QB play and, lo and behold, we win a preseason game.

2 minutes ago, AngryBird1997 said:

I'd take Etling over Shaub for 2nd QB

Next year.