On a serious note

ya_boi_j

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

We are on stand by to be sent to St Augustine.. Happy labor day to all lol, gotta love the power line life :rant:

Sucks man. I work with someone who has a fully paid non refundable trip to Orlando starting tomorrow. Me and her are normally cursing each other out but I had to have a serious conversation with her today 

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

We are on stand by to be sent to St Augustine.. Happy labor day to all lol, gotta love the power line life :rant:

Thought you were working an office job nowadays messing up **** on the engineering side 

Why they gotta bring in the old dogs? Let them apprentices get their feet wet.

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Thought you were working an office job nowadays messing up **** on the engineering side 

Why they gotta bring in the old dogs? Let them apprentices get their feet wet.

Somebody's gotta run the crew.. Lol, actually less stress running a truck by myself.. And i did offer that, but ill have a crew with me.. Hopefully :D

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sucks man. I work with someone who has a fully paid non refundable trip to Orlando starting tomorrow. Me and her are normally cursing each other out but I had to have a serious conversation with her today 

Dang I feel bad for her but hopefully she took heed. Endangering her life isn't worth the cost of the trip.

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

now this right here is what a 5 star thread looks like folks.

have quite a few friends that work for the power company, I know they hate this time of year for sure

I live in FL Gulf Coast.  I stay prepared. Food, water, medical and of course ammo.

During these times I have been known to exit my car and salute as they pass.