Matt Bryant Trying Out For Falcons Tomorrow

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coy Wire‏Verified account @CoyWire 1m1 minute ago More BREAKING: Former teammate @Matt_Bryant3 tells me he will be in Atlanta to try out with the Falcons tomorrow.

You said yesterday that TD did a terrible job with the salary cap this offseason and that Bryant was cut because the team could no longer afford him. Yet, he’s back today trying out....

I was one who said I understood why the Falcons let Bryant go.  It was money, his age, and face it, his leg was hurting at the time.  I also said there was no way Bryant would ever come back to the Fa

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Isn't the holder the same guy it's been for what seems like 5+ years?

I don't know. Like I said I haven't watched a single preseason game and if I'm honest I don't look at who's holding

Buuuuuuuttttttt being the holder for 5+ years doesn't mean you wont lose your touch. Just food for thought.

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I think you still need a Plan B for if Bryant gets hurt again...

Can Giorgio still on the PS a year safely? :ninja: is he even eligible?! :ninja:

We will have to face this situation again sooner or later and it ain’t about money.

Falcons don't have a plan B.....Their plans are numbered. 

Just now, federicofalcon2 said:

Maybe they'll see if either of these kickers show anything, so when they re-sign Bryant, should he endure another injury, they'll have one or both of these guys on speed dial?!

Gio showed that last year...he was great in spot duty.  He just has the yips for whatever reason this preseason and maybe in practice.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Gio showed that last year...he was great in spot duty.  He just has the yips for whatever reason this preseason and maybe in practice.

I agree.  I still feel it being this early, he just hasn't hit his stride yet, and with game time that should acclimate eventually, but we could be hurting his play possibly if we cut him or not let him play it out.  But then again, this is a win now team and he needs to step it up IMMEDIATELY!