Matt Bryant Trying Out For Falcons Tomorrow

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Was rooting for Gio and had faith in him. Was ready to make a pizza bet if he went into the season as the kicker.

He may still have a chance if all goes well for him tonight. Hopefully he gets a chance to kick a couple 50+ yarders and nails them. Writing may be on the wall though if Bryant is coming tomorrow.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coy Wire‏Verified account @CoyWire 1m1 minute ago More BREAKING: Former teammate @Matt_Bryant3 tells me he will be in Atlanta to try out with the Falcons tomorrow.

You said yesterday that TD did a terrible job with the salary cap this offseason and that Bryant was cut because the team could no longer afford him. Yet, he’s back today trying out....

I was one who said I understood why the Falcons let Bryant go.  It was money, his age, and face it, his leg was hurting at the time.  I also said there was no way Bryant would ever come back to the Fa

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I haven't watched a single pre season game to know how the kicks have looked in real time but have seen several close ups of some terrible holds. if we see Bryant miss some and he's fussing at the holder, we will know what the bigger issue is

ill be honest.. some of his misses just has been misses..... idk.... just flat out missing when he looked very good last year... 5 for 5

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

He may still have a chance if all goes well for him tonight. Hopefully he gets a chance to kick a couple 50+ yarders and nails them. Writing may be on the wall though if Bryant is coming tomorrow.

I'm willing to bet he can go 10/10 tonight and he won't be the starter on day 1 at this point.

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

If they sign Bryant, great. Only thing is, the  reasons they cut him in the first place are still there. Hope whoever is kicking for the Falcons is lights out, but Bryant could end up with his own issues.

Possible issues in the future for Bryant are concerning, but not as concerning as right now we don't have a FG kicker who can kick FG's. :ninja:

36 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I haven't watched a single pre season game to know how the kicks have looked in real time but have seen several close ups of some terrible holds. if we see Bryant miss some and he's fussing at the holder, we will know what the bigger issue is

Isn't the holder the same guy it's been for what seems like 5+ years?