Atlfalcons08

Matt Bryant Trying Out For Falcons Tomorrow

381 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Team has just been killing time for him to return,,  He needs to eat a lot of bananas and Black strape Molassas .. Full of potassium ..... That will give him some help flexabillity .. and strength ...

He looks good to me

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Isn't the holder the same guy it's been for what seems like 5+ years?

I don't know. Like I said I haven't watched a single preseason game and if I'm honest I don't look at who's holding

Buuuuuuuttttttt being the holder for 5+ years doesn't mean you wont lose your touch. Just food for thought.

6 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Possible issues in the future for Bryant are concerning, but not as concerning as right now we don't have a FG kicker who can kick FG's. :ninja:

Can’t argue with facts! The lesser of evils. Money Matt is a safer bet. 

PokerSteve and Flying Falcon like this

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I think you still need a Plan B for if Bryant gets hurt again...

Can Giorgio still on the PS a year safely? :ninja: is he even eligible?! :ninja:

We will have to face this situation again sooner or later and it ain’t about money.

Falcons don't have a plan B.....Their plans are numbered. 

Schwarzwald and rounz like this

17 minutes ago, Redswingline2 said:

They must have seen enough in practice this week out of the guys we brought in to know that they need to bring in Bryant. 

Yeah, practice this week probably didnt go well for either kicker. We already know Blair had a rough Monday.

Flying Falcon likes this

Please please,, just two more years Matt and Bryant....  WE have a great change in being #1 the next two years.. Best chance ever with the best team we have ever put on the field.

Flying Falcon likes this

Maybe they'll see if either of these kickers show anything, so when they re-sign Bryant, should he endure another injury, they'll have one or both of these guys on speed dial?!

duckhoa likes this

Just now, federicofalcon2 said:

Maybe they'll see if either of these kickers show anything, so when they re-sign Bryant, should he endure another injury, they'll have one or both of these guys on speed dial?!

Gio showed that last year...he was great in spot duty.  He just has the yips for whatever reason this preseason and maybe in practice.

Just now, athell said:

I just want to congratulate TATF.  Our collective paranoia into the universe really brought this one home.  I'm really proud of us.

:slick:Mighty obliged!!!

athell likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

Gio showed that last year...he was great in spot duty.  He just has the yips for whatever reason this preseason and maybe in practice.

I agree.  I still feel it being this early, he just hasn't hit his stride yet, and with game time that should acclimate eventually, but we could be hurting his play possibly if we cut him or not let him play it out.  But then again, this is a win now team and he needs to step it up IMMEDIATELY!

Listen I was never in panic mode. I was never like we should bring Matt Bryant back but...

:ninja: at everybody that said there was no possible way Matt Bryant could come back.

That stuff is funny to me.

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

I seen somewhere that he can’t sign until September 12th (After week 1) because we cut him.

No,  his salary for the year is fully guaranteed if he’s on the roster week 1.

This applies to all teams and why no one has signed him because he won’t be cheap.

ryantlanta likes this