E. T.

Whitesox vs Braves

257 posts in this topic

Julio has allowed 13 hits to pitchers. That's tops in MLB and the next closest has 9 allowed. As a whole the Braves staff is the worst in MLB when pitching to pitchers.

8 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Hes having a solid season. I mean hes allowed 0 or 1 run in 16 of his 28 starts. He just still has those sudden meltdowns here and there. 

Then that's not a good pitcher.

Especially when he rarely goes more than 6. No one in their right mind wants to see him starting a game in October. 

23 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Then that's not a good pitcher.

Especially when he rarely goes more than 6. No one in their right mind wants to see him starting a game in October. 

This month will determine that. Hes been better than Fried in the last 3 months. 

Julio has surprised me this season. He's better than expected and I expect him to give braves a good few innings in playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Born Again Georgian said:

I totally forgot about the game.  Been focusing on Dorian all weekend.  :o

Lost it all in Katrina.. they’re no joke.

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Lost it all in Katrina.. they’re no joke.

Yeah.  Growing up on the panhandle I’ve seen my fair share, but this thing is a 5, most likely will be a 3 by the time it gets to Brunswick GA - but you never know with these storms. 

Just now, Born Again Georgian said:

Yeah.  Growing up on the panhandle I’ve seen my fair share, but this thing is a 5, most likely will be a 3 by the time it gets to Brunswick GA - but you never know with these storms. 

Yea.. that’s weather in general though.. that’s why I feel it’s gotta be easy to be a weatherman. Go to work and say “there’s a 50% chance of rain. Prove me wrong” and go home.. 

lol