E. T.

Whitesox vs Braves

257 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Dodgers lost again.....Braves now 4.5 games back of number 1 seed

And just a couple weeks ago the Braves were 9 games behind the Dodgers. Wouldn't that be amazing if they finished off the comeback and overtook the Dodgers for best record in the NL?

falconsd56, LouDog and Drew4719 like this

On 8/30/2019 at 10:53 PM, Malachore said:

idk if you saw the inning but he really only threw 1 bad pitch, everything else was located well and had good stuff.

I watched but was in and out. Glad to see he looked okay other than that though

5 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Am I missing something here... What's this tweet all about?

Ron Washington missed last night’s game to be at Michael Young’s number retirement in Texas. 

6 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

Ron Washington missed last night’s game to be at Michael Young’s number retirement in Texas. 

Oh ok. That is a classy thing to do.

6 hours ago, vietlanta said:

With the way Washington improves, I'd rather face them in the finals then overtaking the dodgers.

I'm confused by this. If the Braves take over best record they would face the WC winner in the NLDS which could be the Nationals.

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm confused by this. If the Braves take over best record they would face the WC winner in the NLDS which could be the Nationals.

That’s what he is saying. He’d rather play the Nationals in the NLCS instead of overtaking the Dodgers and having to play WAS in the NLDS. 

1 minute ago, ATLBrave said:

That’s what he is saying. He’d rather play the Nationals in the NLCS instead of overtaking the Dodgers and having to play WAS in the NLDS. 

Well I guess I don't believe the Nationals are capable of taking down the Dodgers. I also don't care who the Braves play in the NLCS as long as they make it. 2001 was a long **** time ago. I was just starting my 9th grade year and I'm 32 now. Holy crap!!

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

You can dress up a turd but it's still a Julio.

He's not a good pitcher idc what ya'll 

Hes having a solid season. I mean hes allowed 0 or 1 run in 16 of his 28 starts. He just still has those sudden meltdowns here and there.