E. T.

Whitesox vs Braves

257 posts in this topic

And I love Alabama and yes for the ones that know me Georgia football but... this time of year...when it heats up. I’m always going to be RIGHT there for the Atlanta Braves. ALWAYS. 

TheTrue7 and LouDog like this

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Washington keeps winning the Braves keep answering the bell. I love, love college football the real opening weekend but NEVER will ever forget my Bravos in a race down the stretch, honestly it’s more important to me. Matters more in my opinion. 

Yeah I'm a Bama fan so winning championships in college football has kinda become the norm. A braves world series win or a falcons superbowl win would mean a whole lot more for me

CrimsonFalcon likes this

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yeah I'm a Bama fan so winning championships in college football has kinda become the norm. A braves world series win or a falcons superbowl win would mean a whole lot more for me

My Father graduated from the University of Alabama before Bear Bryant came back to coach the team. He’s 85. We watched the game together this weekend per usual. What we do when we can. Point being. My Father took me to the Braves games growing up in old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium. Big memories. They were always on at home too on WTBS. So yeah...it’s the same to me, to us. That’s the truth. We also got to watch the final inning of Verlander’s no no today together which was awesome. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

My Father graduated from the University of Alabama before Bear Bryant came back to coach the team. He’s 85. We watched the game together this weekend per usual. What we do when we can. Point being. My Father took me to the Braves games growing up in old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium. Big memories. They were always on at home too on WTBS. So yeah...it’s the same to me, to us. That’s the truth. We also got to watch the final inning of Verlander’s no no today together which was awesome. 

I was born in Musclesholes but moved to GA at a young age. My dads side of the family have always been hardcore bama fans so i come by it honestly. Always been a huge Atlanta fan in pro sports though. Braves, Falcons, and Hawks.

Black Francis likes this

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

Then that's not a good pitcher.

Especially when he rarely goes more than 6. No one in their right mind wants to see him starting a game in October. 

Why do you act like 6 innings is a bad start? 2 runs in 6 innings is a good start and it's what Julio has done a lot this year.