Happy 8/29 everyone!

Osiruz

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Let's be honest. This doesn't have the same impact as 3/28. 3/28 is nationwide. 8/29 is only known by a few fanbases

Who cares? we are starting a tradition here. Lets celebrate it as they celebrate 28-3. I am sure they are still hurting lol.

7 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats like someone missing 2 legs making fun at someone missing 1 leg.

I am sure Saints fans avoid making fun of the falcons and there is absolutely zero gamesmanship going on. No wonder they say we have bad fans! So many Saints apologists on TATF undermining these threads.

I don't feel bad they lost the game and celebrated!

2 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

I am sure Saints fans avoid making fun of the falcons and there is absolutely zero gamesmanship going on. No wonder they say we have bad fans! So many Saints apologists undermine these threads.

Gone somewhere with that man....everybody aint cut the same way

Its early...Im sure some folk that like what you like will eventually chime in...lol

I was prepared for the Bagheads to invade Atlanta and all that, but I wasn't actually afraid of it like so many people on the board were.  I mean, there were people talking about moving away, or never watching another NFL game again, should the Bagheads win the SB in our stadium.  Lol what?  Get a grip y'all.

Anyway...having said that, I have to admit, when Brees threw that horrible interception in the NFC title game (btw...that's what sealed their fate...not the refs) I enjoyed that moment as much as any sports moment I've seen over the past many seasons.  

Yeah, they've got a trophy and we don't.  But the past two seasons they've found ways to embarrassingly take a lot of the shine off the one they have.  

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I was prepared for the Bagheads to invade Atlanta and all that, but I wasn't actually afraid of it like so many people on the board were.  I mean, there were people talking about moving away, or never watching another NFL game again, should the Bagheads win the SB in our stadium.  Lol what?  Get a grip y'all.

Anyway...having said that, I have to admit, when Brees threw that horrible interception in the NFC title game (btw...that's what sealed their fate...not the refs) I enjoyed that moment as much as any sports moment I've seen over the past many seasons.  

Yeah, they've got a trophy and we don't.  But the past two seasons they've found ways to embarrassingly take a lot of the shine off the one they have.  

It would've been hilarious had they invaded Atlanta. The number of threads from the locals complaining would be comedy gold

18 minutes ago, octoslash said:

This is what borderline had me want them to go ahead and do it. Then maybe some of the posters who are overwhelmingly negative ALL THE TIME would be gone.

IMG_0400.JPG.a1a221db34e467e4b5dd53eead154ba8.JPG

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

Exactly,

Saints winning another Lombardi let alone in our house would have been sickening. Their tears felt like winning the Lombardi. 

13 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Exactly,

Saints winning another Lombardi let alone in our house would have been sickening. Their tears felt like winning the Lombardi. 

You **** right!!!! I live 50 miles north of New Orleans and that’s ALL I heard them saying to me!!!! “We gonna win the bowl in ya”ll’s houses!! Who Dat” It was a really big deal and I would have never lived it Down. It would have been worse than 28-3, that I still hear. 

Edited by SoldMySoul