Brian Hill or Quadree Ollison?

I think it will be Qadree simply because he is a draft pick and given a dead heat between he and Hill, Qadree brings a different body type.  Think we keep three (four, truly...read on...) and Hill is out (we have to cut 37 players; there will be some disappointments), with Brooks-James hitting the PS...

Glad J. Graham showed out in the FB spot against the 'Skins...would love to see a TE play the FB position when needed and free up that particular position/roster spot for someone else...probably for Kenjon Barner, who will be our 4th RB/Returner...

Keep them all and make Ollison a FB. 

If I was going to bring Hill back after his good performances late last season, I would have used the draft-pick (used on Ollison) on a back-up Center/Guard or Tackle.

Ollison is a big back who shows little threat outside the tackles or in the passing-game.

TD seemed to listen to the fans cries for a big RB. Just need better linemen.

Draft no RBs that cannot catch, and who cannot run 4.5 

They needed a Center too. To learn from Mack. Thanks need that could be had with the pick used for Ollison.

If opposing NFL defense onow you're going to use a RB who is not a threat on the edges, the are going to stack, and blitz the middle.

They invited Hill and Barner, and that was all that were needed. Ill soon may have been attained as a UDFA after the draft anyway.

O-Line competition and depth was needed more.

The Falcons do not have cap-space to sign, or trade for a Center if Mack cannot play any way. 

Now, the team has to trade Hill or cut him for nothing 

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I've been saying have Ollison put on a few pounds and convert him to FB while still giving him a few touches per game since he was drafted. He's certainly big enough to play the role and still get his touches every game

Yes. Ollison will get not get bigger now anyway. Train him for FB, and keep all the RBs.

He would be closer to the LOS to get yards..

Ollison.  Hill is trying too hard.  He has been trying to play above his ability since last season.  I do admire him for that but this is usually a bad sign.  He has made too many mistakes.  Ollison has been unspectacular with the third team, but has not made too many mistakes.  I think he is less likely to fumble or do something very risky like going air-born on a third and short or goal and short.  With Freeman and Smith, I want to add a reliable pounder.  Hill is uncertain what kind of back he wants to be.  Ollison is thinking less and doing what he does.

6 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

Ollison.  Hill is trying too hard.  He has been trying to play above his ability since last season.  I do admire him for that but this is usually a bad sign.  He has made too many mistakes.  Ollison has been unspectacular with the third team, but has not made too many mistakes.  I think he is less likely to fumble or do something very risky like going air-born on a third and short or goal and short.  With Freeman and Smith, I want to add a reliable pounder.  Hill is uncertain what kind of back he wants to be.  Ollison is thinking less and doing what he does.

Ollison has had some very good runs, one called back for a holding penalty that wasnt even in the play and not of his fault. Did you watch him vs the skins? 

Like both and think we keep both.  I like the dynamics of Hill (if he can catch the ball).  I'm not sure what Ollison is yet as the staff has only put him in against backups but he's looked really good the past few games and the staff would be crazy to try to stash him as I do no think he'd clear waivers.   Will be interesting to see how much play time they get tonight and if the depth order continues.

37 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ollison has had some very good runs, one called back for a holding penalty that wasnt even in the play and not of his fault. Did you watch him vs the skins? 

Yes.  You are right, he has flashed.  More importantly, he has flashed within his running style.  I have this feeling he is more reliable.