Unintentional Grounding

Chris Lindstrom Film Breakdown

11 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

It was a struggle to make this video and still have fun.

Unfortunately the regular season film is better on the angles and view vs Pre-Season. It was hard to just point guys out.

it is a good video either way

I wont lie i had Lindstrom as a 2nd round guy but after he blew up the Senior bowl and combine.... I knew he wasntmaking it out the first round...... I think the patriots was his floor.... their legendary oline coach loved him..... I dont think he made it past the vikings at 18.

Osiruz likes this

18 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

Lindstrom will turn out to be a really good offensive lineman. The more experience he gets under his belt, you'll  see positive consistency as the Falcons move forward.

18 hours ago, Osiruz said:

He was my favorite prospect from this draft, people dont realize we got a steal to get an immediate starter on the OL. Lol @ blkg his own guy to get to the second level.

As many prospects I looked up and researched, I'll admit Lindstrom was not one of them. Just didn't see much to look into and didn't think much of him. But that was admittedly based on limited info and the thought that they would foolishly roll with Carpenter and Brown as both OGs, I stopped looking for OGs. When we picked him, I really didn't have a reaction, but the more he plays, the more I see I'm glad we took him. Stud. 

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

liked the pick since Day 1. Take your lumps and keep getting better each week

That's one thing I like about him. He keeps getting better. Really makes the same mistakes twice. Even when he's beat, it's a vet move that he'll learn to combat with time. I love it. 

Ovie_Lover, ya_boi_j and Osiruz like this