Congrats atlanta united

Just now, UniteandConquer said:

but you cared enough to post on here

Because every time united wins one of these multiple trophies that are available someone feels the need to post some BS  “United is the greatest team to grace Atlanta” taking shots at the Falcons as if the level of competition, difficulty of winning in the two leagues is even remotely comparable.  

They won a trophy. Good for them. Some team won the Lacrosse trophy last year too I Georgia. Ditto for them.  

1 hour ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I really wish I cared but I just don’t like soccer. 

I don’t like soccer either, yet I’ve still managed to watch 80+ % of the United games since they’ve been here lol. I’d probably watched 20 minutes of soccer in my life until we got a team. I can’t help but watch/root for them for no other reason than they rep the ATL. That’s good enough for me.

Soccer still sux though :lol:

4 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I don’t like soccer either, yet I’ve still managed to watch 80+ % of the United games since they’ve been here lol. I’d probably watched 20 minutes of soccer in my life until we got a team. I can’t help but watch/root for them for no other reason than they rep the ATL. That’s good enough for me.

I wouldn’t have a problem pulling for them if they didn’t have this attitude that I see from all these fans that act like they are the only team in Atlanta worthy of recognition

32 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I wouldn’t have a problem pulling for them if they didn’t have this attitude that I see from all these fans that act like they are the only team in Atlanta worthy of recognition

At this point they are. Every other ATL team folds like lawn chairs under pressure and have for over 50 years

3 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

I root for the 5 stripes, turn on most the games, and don't know if it's the chanting or what but usually snooze through most the game.