Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Sanu rocket arm

10 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Really?

Being behind the best wr in football, maybe the GOAT, is no shame. Better than being some kinda f#ck boy talking out his *** on the internet. Only ball dude ever played was in the shower down in the county camp. STFU.

Man, Sanu straight whippin that ball. I aint never heard a football zip like a good fastball does, bet that one was zippin.

Lotsa folks let the hate flow for Sanu when he got signed. Hate that cuz he has been a beast. He aint flashy freaky fast, but he is a very good route runner, he is physically tough, he is **** blocking, he is a hard worker and a great team mate.

I wish the falcons would expand the passing package in the Sanu cat. I hate to take snaps from Ryan, but Sanu has made some pretty throws, especially his deep ball. He played qb in college, wonder how consistant his accuracy is and wonder how good his throws are in the shorter zones.

1 minute ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

Really?

Being behind the best wr in football, maybe the GOAT, is no shame. Better than being some kinda f#ck boy talking out his *** on the internet. Only ball dude ever played was in the shower down in the county camp. STFU.

Man, Sanu straight whippin that ball. I aint never heard a football zip like a good fastball does, bet that one was zippin.

Lotsa folks let the hate flow for Sanu when he got signed. Hate that cuz he has been a beast. He aint flashy freaky fast, but he is a very good route runner, he is physically tough, he is **** blocking, he is a hard worker and a great team mate.

I wish the falcons would expand the passing package in the Sanu cat. I hate to take snaps from Ryan, but Sanu has made some pretty throws, especially his deep ball. He played qb in college, wonder how consistant his accuracy is and wonder how good his throws are in the shorter zones.

What the? 

17 minutes ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

Really?

That’s why Sanu had the lol emoji because he knew the dude was hating.  Sometimes you have to not feed into the hate.  

papachaz likes this