Braves @ Blue Jays

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4-2 road trip that included 3 games in 3 cities in 3 time zones.  This is a good team.

Ah.. when the complaints revolve around the backup catcher on the playoff roster.. life is good

This is why they tell you to stay in school. To do all the math in baseball

I know there are a lot of catchers that can't hit but I just don't get Weed's thought process. I knew he was coming back with the breaking ball on 3-2 after throwing it 3-1, why not lay off?

I see it often with him is the thing. Pitcher nearly hits him on 0-2, you know he is going low and away next pitch and he just swings and misses by a foot. A catcher should anticipate this if I can.

1 minute ago, jeffro2000 said:

I know there are a lot of catchers that can't hit but I just don't get Weed's thought process. I knew he was coming back with the breaking ball on 3-2 after throwing it 3-1, why not lay off?

I see it often with him is the thing. Pitcher nearly hits him on 0-2, you know he is going low and away next pitch and he just swings and misses by a foot. A catcher should anticipate this if I can.

You are talking about Weeds.  He just @#$%^%$$