E. T.

Braves @ Blue Jays

377 posts in this topic

Just now, Malachore said:

Can't score runs to save our *** but let's just not allow Hamilton or Acuna to try and steal.

5 strikeouts in 1st 9 batters. This **** ain't even worth watching. 

Hamilton and Acuna have the green light to steal all the time. Same for Ozzie. None of those guys have to be given permission to steal.

Man this Blue Jays lineup has so much potential in the future. 

Let's just get the win tonight though

Just now, tl;dr said:

Man this Blue Jays lineup has so much potential in the future. 

Let's just get the win tonight though

They've definitely got the bats. If they get any kind of pitching, well they've got it made.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Hamilton and Acuna have the green light to steal all the time. Same for Ozzie. None of those guys have to be given permission to steal.

I don't believe that or else Hamilton would have been gone. He had the pitchers timing and move down so well he was starting back before the pitcher even stepped off.

Just now, Malachore said:

I don't believe that or else Hamilton would have been gone. He had the pitchers timing and move down so well he was starting back before the pitcher even stepped off.

Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it's true. Hamilton's speed is the only reason he's even here. Snitker isn't dumb enough to not let him use it.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it's true. Hamilton's speed is the only reason he's even here. Snitker isn't dumb enough to not let him use it.

Yeah, I don't believe that either.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Well, I can see where this is going.

I mean your guess is it as good as mine since I've not seen anything from Snit stating they all can run whenever they please.

Jesus Christ!! Braves offense is in a slump right now but even when they do hit it hard they're not getting any luck. Donaldson just made an out on a ball hit at 110 mph.