E. T.

Braves @ Blue Jays

377 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Since going to AAA Camargo is hitting .474/.512/.658. Hopefully that has him on track for his return on Sunday.

Hopefully the recent pick ups got him an attitude adjustment.  As of now, I’d rather go with Hech off the bench than Camargo. 

8 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Since going to AAA Camargo is hitting .474/.512/.658. Hopefully that has him on track for his return on Sunday.

I think his whole issue is his attitude. ive always been a huge Camargo fan but this year it looks like he is pissed he isnt starting so he isnt putting in max effort. If that doesnt change he can stay in AAA. I can handle guys having bad days but being lazy is a completley different story. Hopefully he has his head right.

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Tuesday, 7:07, Soroka vs TBA

Wednesday, 7:07, Folty vs Jacob Waguespack

As you may know, Soroka is Canadian. No doubt a big moment for him tomorrow. 

He returns to the mound where he hurt his shoulder last year. 

9 hours ago, LouDog said:

I think his whole issue is his attitude. ive always been a huge Camargo fan but this year it looks like he is pissed he isnt starting so he isnt putting in max effort. If that doesnt change he can stay in AAA. I can handle guys having bad days but being lazy is a completley different story. Hopefully he has his head right.

My guess is Camargo has been pouting all year that he wasn't approached about an extension like Albies and Acuna.   Maybe he sees himself on the same level as them (which he isn't) and is pissed about their extensions and the lack of one for him and it has affected his play.   Just a guess.

38 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

My guess is Camargo has been pouting all year that he wasn't approached about an extension like Albies and Acuna.   Maybe he sees himself on the same level as them (which he isn't) and is pissed about their extensions and the lack of one for him and it has affected his play.   Just a guess.

I think it has more to do with the fact that all we heard this time last year was they don't see 3rd base as a need then the 1st day of FA they go out and replace him.

I'm sure that hurt a little.

2 hours ago, 007dawg said:

It's what Malachore said most likely. His job was taken, rightfully so. He should be one of the best utility players in the game. He can make a ton of money and be very successful if he just accepts his role which is still a key part of any championship team. The Braves did the right thing he just didnt seem to take it well. We've all witnessed what Donaldson has meant to this team with his defense, bat and aggressive style.

oztin, E. T., Falconsfan567 and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Jays will honor Donaldson on the field just prior to first pitch. 

And he will honor them back with a 5 for 5 game. 2 homers and 8 RBI's.

falconsd56 likes this

Former Met Wilmer Font will start tonight for Toronto. Its essentially a bullpen game for them. Font had a 4.94 as a Met but hes veen better as a Jay with a 2.92. He has pitched against the Braves this year and produced 3 perfect innings.

LouDog likes this