More great news, Jaeden Graham makes it back to limited practice

gazoo

So we got RT McGary, who some speculated would never play again, and now we get TE Jaeden Graham back from a knee injury to limited practice. 

This is great news, I was worried Graham could be lost for season. If you look on depth chart behind Hooper at receiving type TE,  it’s terrifying to think he could go down. I hope Graham continues to grow throughout the season in practice and is ready if we ever need him this year.

6 hours ago, gazoo said:

So we got RT McGary, who some speculated would never play again, and now we get TE Jaeden Graham back from a knee injury to limited practice. 

This is great news, I was worried Graham could be lost for season. If you look on depth chart behind Hooper at receiving type TE,  it’s terrifying to think he could go down. I hope Graham continues to grow throughout the season in practice and is ready if we ever need him this year.

Kid has showed off some this camp. I like him. May end up being what we hoped Saubert would be.