Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

#3 Georgia vs Vandy

610 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 8/26/2019 at 9:58 AM, SacFalcFan said:

So excited!!!!  I can't wait for this game.  Prediction time everyone? 

UGA 34-16

Edited by Beef
Ovie_Lover likes this

I’m not a scoreboard predictor, but I do think it will be closer than a lot of people think. 

Knocking the rust off.

GO DAWGS!

Nothing better than Labor Day weekend.  Opening weekend for the Dawgs and a three day weekend.  Can’t beat it!!!  Oh yeah 45-10 Dawgs!!!

sdogg likes this

I have serious doubts that Vandy will score on GA, even being the first game of the season. I think GA will have their way with them and in the 2nd half put in the back-ups, in the 2nd half, MAYBE Vandy scores.

GA and Bama are going to prove why they are not only the top of the SEC but top in the nation!

Wardog357, Ovie_Lover, sdogg and 1 other like this

No injuries, like to see qb pressure early and often, and looking fwd to seeing white Pickens and drob 

UGA games against the weaker opponents are gonna start looking like Bama games - because our depth is such that when starters are pulled in late 3rd qtr, the backups come in and keep scoring and stopping.

UGA 51

Vandy 13

sdogg likes this

I’m going with something like 31-6 and I think a lot of folks will be frustrated going into halftime because the game will be closer than we’re comfortable with. Maybe like 10-6 at halftime. But we will push out to a good lead in the 2nd half and clamp down on defense for a shutout in the final 30.

If we come out running like a well oiled machine in game one on the road, I will surely welcome it! Certainly it’s possible. The realist in me however is kinda bracing for the team to have some rust to kick off before finding its rhythm.

Derek Mason usually gets his guys to play hard and collectively better than the individual pieces on defense in particular. 

TheTrue7 and Wardog357 like this

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt a circle jerk. Proceed waterheads

Sure, I'll bite. Your predicted score varies from the Vegas line (Georgia -21.5) by a greater amount than almost if not everyone here. So I'm not sure why one would think the pro-UGA predictions are out of control.

Edited by AutumnEffect