Carter

College Football is Back! -> Miami vs #8 Florida

155 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

The fans on this board on a daily basis are not the same as the ones who only show up during game day. There is a distinct difference.

That I completely agree with.. those others I have a hard time calling “fans”.. 

2 hours ago, AutumnEffect said:

The fans on this board on a daily basis are not the same as the ones who only show up during game day. There is a distinct difference.

That is a correct assessment!

19 hours ago, AF89 said:

Same. This has been good for my fix

May even watch a few drives of Arizona and Hawaii (which I probably wouldn't do except for it being the weekend before the real week 1 of the season)

I stayed up late to watch all of that one and somehow someway Hawaii turned it over 6 times and still won!! Arizona had a plus 4 turnover differential and lost. Kevin Sumlin is already on the hot seat.

I watched all 4 games yesterday and I saw a common theme in all 4 games, horrendous coaching. But I think Florida takes the cake!! Franks celebrating on the sidelines with the fans like it's game over but it's only the 3rd quarter. The dumb defensive penalties committed by Florida's defense. That late interception. Why are you even throwing the ball there? What in the world? Had Florida played someone good like Georgia yesterday they would have lost by 30. Florida is an 8 win team at best as is.

g-dawg likes this