Carter

College Football is Back! -> Miami vs #8 Florida

155 posts in this topic

Big game tonight for a relatively rare matchup. I got neighbors who are big gator fans. How long on the broadcast j til they show the turnover chain on the sidelines. 

Looks like Gainsville in there. Still don't fully trust Miami in big out of conference "road games" but I think they have a chance.

Hopefully college season starts with a game that goes down to the wire.

3 and out for the Gators.

Well scratch that, they barely got a first down on a fake punt lol

Fake punt on the first possession after going 3 and out. And now the Gators score. 

Scoring right after a fake special teams conversion. Like making the field goal but having it negated by a penalty and then the kicker misses the retry. In college football... a tale as old as time.

In other news, Miami tackled like Auburn on that touchdown play.

Miami’s offense came out looking decent on that first series but it looked pretty rough here on the second possession.

They're rolling with a RS freshman QB, a freshman left tackle, a RS freshman right tackle and a center making his first start. With a new offensive coordinator (Dan Enos). 

Man I was about to say Miami is getting on my nerves letting Florida move the ball like this, but Franks is still his mediocre self so Miami got a big turnover lol

fibonaccisquared likes this

UF defense doesn’t look all that hot, but it is week 1. They look like more than enough for this Miami offense tonight though. 

Miami’s defense is playing well enough to win this game if the Canes offense shows some life.