Paul Worrilow Retires

Lethal

40 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

You mean Riley?  You might want to belay that.....Duke Riley had a pretty good game vs Washington.

And that is something I thought I was never going to have an opportunity to say...….

Which means absolutely nothing. You guys gotta stop letting one game determine a players worth. Especially a preseason game. But I won’t fully derail the thread. Good for worrilow. 

1 hour ago, egoprime II said:

You mean Riley?  You might want to belay that.....Duke Riley had a pretty good game vs Washington.

And that is something I thought I was never going to have an opportunity to say...….

I hold all praise and complaints until its real games, to be fair. I've still seen him hit the hole way to early so Duke still dukin. But we shall see 

2 minutes ago, TheCentralScrutinizer said:

I hope the Falcons can hire him in some role here. It wasn't like he ever got paid good money but he understood the defense and had a good career for a UDFA.

He made over $6 million for his career. Assuming he’s managed his money properly knowing he’ll never get top dollar, I think he will be okay 

1 hour ago, TheCentralScrutinizer said:

I hope the Falcons can hire him in some role here. It wasn't like he ever got paid good money but he understood the defense and had a good career for a UDFA.

No idea if he’s interested in coaching, but he would be a good one.