A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words

22 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I have a feeling that Eli will still somehow get the last laugh for now.

I think the Still-Faced Assassin(good Eli) could be in for one last hurrah since his job is really on the line right before retiring.

The way his career has unfolded, you’re probably right.  They 3-peat the Pats and he exits left with a middle finger to the world 

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If the AFC sends the Pats to the super bowl for a 4th straight year the conferences should be broken up and mixed together.

Someone on reddit had a crazy idea to mix the wildcard

Have an AFC vs NFC wildcard so an NFC team could end up winning the AFC playoffs or vice versa.

Edit: just to be clear all the wildcards would be mixed not just one 

21 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Say what you want about their defense, he's still a two-time super bowl MVP.

He's the most overrated QB in NFL history. I'll give him 2 great plays that he made. The Tyree Houdini Escape and the throw up the sideline to...I think Manningham...in the Super Bowl. Outside of that....he's in the Jeff Hoestettler/ Trent Dilfer area. Look at his career stats and accomplishments in Wikipedia. He's literally done nothing as a QB.

34 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

He's the most overrated QB in NFL history. I'll give him 2 great plays that he made. The Tyree Houdini Escape and the throw up the sideline to...I think Manningham...in the Super Bowl. Outside of that....he's in the Jeff Hoestettler/ Trent Dilfer area. Look at his career stats and accomplishments in Wikipedia. He's literally done nothing as a QB.

Only 55000 yards and 360 TDs. Only 6 other QBs in history have done that. Pretty sure you just rendered the word nothing obsolete.

37 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

It’s true...I still think he was trying to throw the sideline ball out of bounds and simply lacked the arm strength...lol

In today’s passing era, Manning’s numbers more closely align with really good QB’s in the 80’s & 90’s.  Put Ryan’s stats in that era and he would be considered top 3 All Time

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Only 55000 yards and 360 TDs. Only 6 other QBs in history have done that. Pretty sure you just rendered the word nothing obsolete.

9 of 15 seasons he has thrown for under 4,000 yards, and 8 times had more than 15 INT’s.  Led the NFL in INT’s three times.  He really has had one dominant year (2011) and everything else is average or worse

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

It’s true...I still think he was trying to throw the sideline ball out of bounds and simply lacked the arm strength...lol

In today’s passing era, Manning’s numbers more closely align with really good QB’s in the 80’s & 90’s.  Put Ryan’s stats in that era and he would be considered top 3 All Time

Guys like his brother, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees?

Just now, FalconsIn2020 said:

9 of 15 seasons he has thrown for under 4,000 yards, and 8 times had more than 15 INT’s.  Led the NFL in INT’s three times.  He really has had one dominant year (2011) and everything else is average or worse

And there he is among the NFL greats with more super bowl rings than 99% of the guys who ever took a snap. 

Just terrible