Osiruz

Falcons named one of the landing spots for Clowney

543 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

png

If you are into NFL metrics with a focus on D-line, you have likely heard of him. His other gift to the internet was "Sackseer" which is similarly focused on projecting edge player prospects into the NFL.

He is a well-known member of the sizable pro-am NFL community that is headlined by names like Brett Kohlmann, and includes Atlanta Falcons content creators like Carlton, UnintentionalGrounding and Charles McDonald aka FourtVerts.

I would find it hard to believe if you haven't consumed any of these guys' work.

Its honestly the path I expect our very own PeytonManningsForehead to take.

Just now, FalconAge said:

If you are into NFL metrics with a focus on D-line, you have likely heard of him. His other gift to the internet was "Sackseer" which is similarly focused on projecting edge player prospects into the NFL.

He is a well-known member of the sizable pro-am NFL community that is headlined by names like Brett Kohlmann, and includes Atlanta Falcons content creators like Carlton, UnintentionalGrounding and Charles McDonald aka FourtVerts.

I would find it hard to believe if you haven't consumed any of these guys' work.

Its honestly the path I expect our very own PeytonManningsForehead to take.

Nope, can't say that I have heard of any of these people or these things. I don't follow pro-am people's work. If it doesn't come from ESPN, PFR, NFL, or Stats then more than likely I don't follow it or no about it. All my stats and info come from those websites.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Nope, can't say that I have heard of any of these people or these things. I don't follow pro-am people's work. If it doesn't come from ESPN, PFR, NFL, or Stats then more than likely I don't follow it or no about it. All my stats and info come from those websites.

Carlton and Unintentional Groundings stuff is absolutely littered all over this website , whether its GIF reviews or highlight clips. At 108k posts it may actually be impossible that you haven't viewed some of their stuff, whether you knew it or not.

1 minute ago, FalconAge said:

Carlton and Unintentional Groundings stuff is absolutely littered all over this website , whether its GIF reviews or highlight clips. At 108k posts it may actually be impossible that you haven't viewed some of their stuff, whether you knew it or not.

I may have seen it and not know I did. But I don't seek it out and no sir I have never actually heard of these people and these websites. I see lots of **** posted here that I don't read and don't give a **** about. There's plenty of PFF **** posted here that I don't give two ***** about. The only reason I even see some of it is because I've seen it on Twitter. I've never heard of these Twitter folks or websites before because I don't follow them on Twitter and none of the people I talk football with do.

Ovie_Lover and ya_boi_j like this

13 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Why does post count always get brought up for no reason at all?

Falconsfan567 likes this

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why does post count always get brought up for no reason at all?

For somebody who posts as regularly as he obviously does, it is far more unlikely he has been able to avoid a thread including this or that falcons-related creator's content, compared to say....a guy under 2k posts.

The more engaged you are, the more likely you are to see everything the forum has to offer.

Whats so controversial about that?

A Dog Named Brian likes this

7 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

For somebody who posts as regularly as he obviously does, it is far more unlikely he has been able to avoid a thread including this or that falcons-related creator's content, compared to say....a guy under 2k posts.

The more engaged you are, the more likely you are to see everything the forum has to offer.

Post count is irrelevant. Especially considering tatf isn’t the only sub forum on this site. 

45 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

What's so controversial about me saying I had never personally heard of these guys and their content? That dude seem to take it personally that I don't know who they are and don't care to know who they are.

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Did you see the link I posted above?

It would be crazy if they said this offer is too good to pass up....

I would love to see the players reaction

Vandy and ya_boi_j like this

The Houston Chronicle reports unsigned Texans franchise player Jadeveon Clowney is "adamant" that he does not want to be traded to Miami.

Clowney holds all the cards, as a deal can't happen without him first signing the tag. Clowney is trying to force his way to a contender, reportedly either Philadelphia or Seattle. It's a major blow for the Texans, who covet Dolphins LT Laremy Tunsil.

Aug 30, 2019, 4:54 PM ET

11 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Did you see the link I posted above?

It would be crazy if they said this offer is too good to pass up....

I would love to see the players reaction

Yeah I saw it after I posted that. If Miami makes that trade it seems that locker room will blow up. I think the only reason they turn it down is for that reason alone. You don’t pass on a star AND a first round pick every day. 

RING OF HONOR likes this