Osiruz

Falcons named one of the landing spots for Clowney

543 posts in this topic

Just now, falconidae said:

And, Atlanta can come back into the mix if talks don't work out with the other teams.

Back into assumes they were ever in the mix...

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, athell said:

Back into assumes they were ever in the mix...

It was reported they made an early phone call, then, backed out. Still possible, although probable left a while back.

Just now, falconidae said:

It was reported they made an early phone call, then, backed out. Still possible, although probable left a while back.

Reported by whom?  Also, making a call = / = being in the mix.

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, falconidae said:

I googled those exact words and no results came back.

athell likes this

9 minutes ago, athell said:

Reported by whom?  Also, making a call = / = being in the mix.

OK, get INTO the mix.

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I googled those exact words and no results came back.

Ok, pretty sure I read it earlier in this thread or one of the other Clowney threads. Not really worth it to me to go find it. My last post was a joke , really.

I did say , it's still possible, although probable left a while back.

athell likes this

OK, get INTO the mix.

Ok, pretty sure I read it earlier in this thread or one of the other Clowney threads. Not really worth it to me to go find it. My last post was a joke , really.

I guess.  Tho in the mix to me is negotiating.  Every single team probably called to see how much he was gonna cost...happens in all sports with players on the block.

All good man, either way, non story and I am just ready for this season to start already.  This preseason has been draaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging.

falconidae likes this

3 minutes ago, falconidae said:

OK, get INTO the mix.

Well if you're taking words from what someone said here and not actually seeing it for yourself, you may not want to confidently say it lol. There's only 2 people that I would trust without a link and they rarely post. The rest of us are full of ****

For about the last 10 pages of this thread, it has been more about some posters stroking their egos.  Plenty of, "see there was nothing to this" or "told you it never was going to happen".  Okay, put your little wee-wee back into your pants, cause no one cares.

Yes, it was proved that the Texans were shopping Clowney.  Yes, there were rumors from several sources that Atlanta had some interest at one point, although that level of interest was never verified.  Yes, it was proven that Clowney was shopped to Miami and he didn't want to go.  Yes, it was proven that Clowney fired his agent and says if he doesn't go where he wants, he doesn't mind missing games.  No one knows where that is.  Yes, there is a rumor that he wants to go to Seattle or Philidelphia.  Yes, it appears that Atlanta, if they ever did have serious interested in Clowney, are no longer interested.

That's about everything there is to this story.  Everything else is someone's opinion.  Debate all you want if he is worth a trade, but some posters on this board just don't know when to stop.  My god, what do you want.  An award for knowing everything and being the best arm chair GM on the planet.

Wow

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well if you're taking words from what someone said here and not actually seeing it for yourself, you may not want to confidently say it lol. There's only 2 people that I would trust without a link and they rarely post. The rest of us are full of ****

I'm crushed, crushed I say, that you don't believe me LMAO, but here:

On 8/27/2019 at 3:58 PM, Cole World said:

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Who's Justis Mosqueda?

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Who's Justis Mosqueda?

I was about to ask this same question lol

Falconsfan567 likes this

15 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

For about the last 10 pages of this thread, it has been more about some posters stroking their egos.  Plenty of, "see there was nothing to this" or "told you it never was going to happen".  Okay, put your little wee-wee back into your pants, cause no one cares.

Yes, it was proved that the Texans were shopping Clowney.  Yes, there were rumors from several sources that Atlanta had some interest at one point, although that level of interest was never verified.  Yes, it was proven that Clowney was shopped to Miami and he didn't want to go.  Yes, it was proven that Clowney fired his agent and says if he doesn't go where he wants, he doesn't mind missing games.  No one knows where that is.  Yes, there is a rumor that he wants to go to Seattle or Philidelphia.  Yes, it appears that Atlanta, if they ever did have serious interested in Clowney, are no longer interested.

That's about everything there is to this story.  Everything else is someone's opinion.  Debate all you want if he is worth a trade, but some posters on this board just don't know when to stop.  My god, what do you want.  An award for knowing everything and being the best arm chair GM on the planet.

Wow

You read through the last 10 pages in their entirety? You're dedicated man

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Who's Justis Mosqueda?

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I was about to ask this same question lol

You guys are hard to please. I gave you the link.

Vandy likes this

we just asked who the guy was.

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

I'm not even in the middle of your argument. I just saw the name and wanted to know who he is because I've never heard of him before.

12 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Who's Justis Mosqueda?

He's the guy who created the FORCE player metric to use combine numbers to predict likelyhood of success in the NFL.

falconidae likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

we just asked who the guy was.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm not even in the middle of your argument. I just saw the name and wanted to know who he is because I've never heard of him before but I would guess that I should since he's got a blue check mark.

I don't know who he is, I was just pointing out that I hadn't made it up.

1 minute ago, FalconAge said:

He's the guy who created the FORCE player metric to use combine numbers to predict likelyhood of success in the NFL.

png

I don't know who he is, I was just pointing out that I hadn't made it up.

So some random dude on the internet who nobody has ever heard of said something and we're supposed to think it actually means something?

Just now, TD_Lover said:

I'm just gonna say on Madden 20 Derrick Henry is on the trade block and the Titans want a first and more for him and that's stupid. #FixMadden.

I keep tellin yall that ***** broken lol. You know it's bad when I say it's broken and I usually defend it

Falconsfan567 and Ovie_Lover like this

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So some random dude on the internet who nobody has ever heard of said something and we're supposed to think it actually means something?

The first 2 replies to that tweet made me lol though

Falconsfan567 likes this