Osiruz

Falcons named one of the landing spots for Clowney

543 posts in this topic

Just now, Vandy said:

Now those were the good old days, my friend. 

How’s your father-in-law?

Today was not a good day for him. Couldn't do his chemo today because his platelets were down. Said they're gonna have to cut his chemo treatment in half. But his radiation treatment is going well.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Today was not a good day for him. Couldn't do his chemo today because his platelets were down. Said they're gonna have to cut his chemo treatment in half. But his radiation treatment is going well.

It’s a hard journey. In my thoughts and prayers.

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

They said we did so that means we either did or didn't? Just sounds funny dude 

Only one person so far said this. Which means it could be true or BS.

58 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

My 5 year old just said floor is lava as I read your post. She says it at least 50 times a day

It's brutal... floor is lava and baby shark.

XM radio says Clowney wants to go to Eagles or to Seattle. He was going to sign his tag but pulled away last second when he found out he was being shopped around.

22 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Im surprised so many thought it was possible...

If history tells us one thing about this team....we never get what we want 

It was never a possibility, our fans decided to go in fantasy land thinking it would take Beasley, hill and draft picks. Imo, Texans would want something like this for Clowney... Beasley, Sanu, Freeman , Matthew's and a first round pick.

RING OF HONOR likes this

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Ive been watching the sky nonstop since the news broke....Im getting tired but im going to hang in there...

:ninja:

Dat da boy!!! I always knew you was a trooper!!!

RING OF HONOR likes this

2 hours ago, Nereek said:

It was never a possibility, our fans decided to go in fantasy land thinking it would take Beasley, hill and draft picks. Imo, Texans would want something like this for Clowney... Beasley, Sanu, Freeman , Matthew's and a first round pick.

You're real special man.

MattM12 likes this

Not for a player on a TAG.  No guarantee we can extend him plus we have to assume 18 mill APY.  Would not take much to get him.  Sanu & Ty plus 4th round pick

1989Fan, falconsd56 and Ergo Proxy like this

For a 1 year rental? Dafuq 

Even w/o the one year rental thing, i don’t think I would trade Matthews for him even up TBH...best ability is availability and I don’t want to lose a pro bowl LT.

teams arent gonna give much if Clowney makes them believe he is running to PHI or SEA in FA. Plus he won’t sign the tender unless they trade him to a spot he will go, so they aren’t getting much for him...HOU botched this whole thing big time.

falconsd56 and Ovie_Lover like this

3 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Ive been watching the sky nonstop since the news broke....Im getting tired but im going to hang in there...

:ninja:

The only reason I even remember this song was because at one point in his career this was Frenchy's walkup song.

RING OF HONOR likes this

50 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

For a 1 year rental? Dafuq 

Even w/o the one year rental thing, i don’t think I would trade Matthews for him even up TBH...best ability is availability and I don’t want to lose a pro bowl LT.

teams arent gonna give much if Clowney makes them believe he is running to PHI or SEA in FA. Plus he won’t sign the tender unless they trade him to a spot he will go, so they aren’t getting much for him...HOU botched this whole thing big time.

Yep... they pretty much to neuterd themselves in terms of trade Leverage

5 hours ago, Nereek said:

4 starters and a 1st round pick for a guy that isn't under contract?  

:munch:

32 minutes ago, kschreck said:

4 starters and a 1st round pick for a guy that isn't under contract?  

:munch:

lol

Though it's a little better than the closet GMs that would be like "They should offer them a 5th rounder and Marcus Green".

kschreck and Flying Falcon like this