E. T.

Braves @ Mets

635 posts in this topic

We will earn this division if we hang on and win it.  Nats not conceding anything and the schedule for them is pathetic.  Home series coming up with games against Baltimore, Miami and NY Mets.  Don’t see them losing many of those.  It’s probably gonna get close in the next few weeks

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Well, we won both of the games from that series. We can just bump that thread for a day then you take back over.

Sounds good. I'll pick back up on the Toronto series.

2 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

We will earn this division if we hang on and win it.  Nats not conceding anything and the schedule for them is pathetic.  Home series coming up with games against Baltimore, Miami and NY Mets.  Don’t see them losing many of those.  It’s probably gonna get close in the next few weeks

We actually have an easier schedule than they do the rest of the way

3 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Braves have the easiest remaining schedule in the division 

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They did a poll on Twitter a couple weeks ago asking if you play the Cubs or Cardinals and majority said Cardinals. I was like nope, give me the Cubs any day.

Would be awesome to dominate Kimbrel 

4 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I still think its demoralizing.....and will set in when they lose a few....

To know you've played your best baseball for 2 weeks and you're in the same spot...

You know it is. They're playing their hearts out and haven't gained any ground and they know that the season is running short. The only thing they can hang their hat on is that there's 7 head-to-head games left.

Yall know I live near DC, and that's all these sports radio guys talk about. You hear their frustration about how the Nats are winning like crazy but can't make up any ground. They give lots of kudos to the Braves, but they are just trying to stay positive. If they want the division, they know they will have to clean up during the 7 remaining games with us.