Cole World

Cowboys Demarcus Lawrence “Takk is underrated” “Facts”

34 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FalconAge said:

The great thing is, as adults we can reject the philosophy "They did it first !"

This thread was complimenting Takk and only Takk, I saw no reason to bring up Vic Beasley just to take a shot at the people who haven't given up on him.

Thats their MO. Talk about one player, then certain poster will show up and change the topic to another player, thus making the thread and new argument all about a player not even in the post. Riley is another player certain posters random toss into a thread even though that isnt what the thread is about. 

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Truth, we’ve seen them do it in here for years.

free v Teco 

Trufant v Alf

now Takk v Vic 

What about Grady vs Crawford? :ninja:

Look at the second play. Dude destroyed his 1on1.

Cole World likes this

1 hour ago, runshoot said:

Thats their MO. Talk about one player, then certain poster will show up and change the topic to another player, thus making the thread and new argument all about a player not even in the post. Riley is another player certain posters random toss into a thread even though that isnt what the thread is about. 

It's not that hard to overlook and not acknowledge. It's not a different argument unless it's acknowledged. Always remember that.

6 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Can’t be true..NFL.com just did a 2017 draft regrade and gave Takk a C-

Yep, and gave Derek Barnett a B-. Grades should be reversed. 

8 hours ago, GleasonForever! said:

Senat had a good inside rush. Good to see. 

He was one guy I was worried about but he looked decent in this game good to see.

8 hours ago, jwickha2 said:

I don't mean this in a bad way and I could be totally wrong anyways...but I think we finally have Mike Nolan's 10 guys with 4 sacks each. We don't have any elite talents even though Grady is right on the cusp. We have a bunch of B to B+ guys and not just with the starters but with some of our backups as well. I think we will have 3 guys with 7+ sacks(Grady, Takk, and Vic) and then Crawford and Clayborn with 4/5 each.

It’s better off that way aswell it means teams can’t key in on one guy when like you mention you got threats across the board.

jwickha2 likes this