Cole World

Cowboys Demarcus Lawrence “Takk is underrated” “Facts”

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Are you a Vic Stan?

Falcons stan.

Silly to divide fans of the same team into camps based on players, but I guess sowing discord about the most asinine things is just human nature, unfortunately. 

19 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Falcons stan.

Silly to divide fans of the same team into camps based on players, but I guess sowing discord about the most asinine things is just human nature, unfortunately. 

Consider the website you choose to post on and think about it. You'll quickly realize that's a waste of time thinking about it that way

athell likes this

31 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Consider the website you choose to post on and think about it. You'll quickly realize that's a waste of time thinking about it that way

The great thing is, as adults we can reject the philosophy "They did it first !"

This thread was complimenting Takk and only Takk, I saw no reason to bring up Vic Beasley just to take a shot at the people who haven't given up on him.

Rise Up, ya_boi_j

25 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

The great thing is, as adults we can reject the philosophy "They did it first !"

This thread was complimenting Takk and only Takk, I saw no reason to bring up Vic Beasley just to take a shot at the people who haven't given up on him.

Rise Up, ya_boi_j

ok. make sure you use that same energy on everyone else who does things you don't like in every thread. Seriously, don't get stuck on what I said and make it only about what I said, what I said is completely irrelevant. Add your thoughts on Takk and carry on. As an adult you have that right, right?

Rise Up, FalconAge

athell likes this

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Can’t be true..NFL.com just did a 2017 draft regrade and gave Takk a C-

Yeah that's about right he hasn't show me a lot over 2 seasons -potential is there hope he breaks out this year

2 hours ago, FalconAge said:

Falcons stan.

Truth, we’ve seen them do it in here for years.

free v Teco 

Trufant v Alf

now Takk v Vic 

Best edge rusher on the team. I’m honestly not even worried about him being a disappointment this season. 

I don't mean this in a bad way and I could be totally wrong anyways...but I think we finally have Mike Nolan's 10 guys with 4 sacks each. We don't have any elite talents even though Grady is right on the cusp. We have a bunch of B to B+ guys and not just with the starters but with some of our backups as well. I think we will have 3 guys with 7+ sacks(Grady, Takk, and Vic) and then Crawford and Clayborn with 4/5 each.

kiwifalcon likes this

Nah, Grady IS an elite DT. Only 2 DTs I would hands down take over Grady all things considered (Donald, Cox...though Jones and Buckner are definitely in the convo)

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

ok. make sure you use that same energy on everyone else who does things you don't like in every thread. Seriously, don't get stuck on what I said and make it only about what I said, what I said is completely irrelevant. Add your thoughts on Takk and carry on. As an adult you have that right, right?

Rise Up, FalconAge

The only problem I have with what you had in your post, is the blasted camera angle on the video of the chick when she "hit da ground!" I was hoping for a straight on "money shot!"  But it does resemble a couple attempts by our receives last night to catch some balls!

ya_boi_j likes this

24 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

The only problem I have with what you had in your post, is the blasted camera angle on the video of the chick when she "hit da ground!" I was hoping for a straight on "money shot!"  But it does resemble a couple attempts by our receives last night to catch some balls!

lmao

53 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Nah, Grady IS an elite DT. Only 2 DTs I would hands down take over Grady all things considered (Donald, Cox...though Jones and Buckner are definitely in the convo)

I love Grady but you would be a fool to take him over Jones. 22 Sacks, 6 FFs and 2 INTs in the last 2 seasons. Guy is an animal.