Jump to content

Former C Olin Kreutz gives shout out to Mack


Ergo Proxy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't know why Lindstrom isn't getting props to... reaching the NG outside shoulder with his block to open a big whole

 

This was the pefect transition to the 2nd level from the center tho... 

 

That's how a good oline suppose to do it

 

Now with the RB .... free and ito would have cut the thing back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I don't know why Lindstrom isn't getting props to... reaching the NG outside shoulder with his block to open a big whole

 

This was the pefect transition to the 2nd level from the center tho... 

 

That's how a good oline suppose to do it

 

Now with the RB .... free and itI would have cut the thing back

No doubt...at least an 8 to 12 yd gain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is why some of us talk about Hill's vision concerns. That hole is there. But he's only running to where the play is "supposed" to go. Some of us discussed this about another RB that shall not be named. RBs with vision are more valuable because of plays like this. It was a gain of 2-3 that could have been 4-6 if he saw it. Yea, not a big difference, but a 3rd & 7-8 is further than a 3rd & 4-6. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, vel said:

This is why some of us talk about Hill's vision concerns. That hole is there. But he's only running to where the play is "supposed" to go. Some of us discussed this about another RB that shall not be named. RBs with vision are more valuable because of plays like this. It was a gain of 2-3 that could have been 4-6 if he saw it. Yea, not a big difference, but a 3rd & 7-8 is further than a 3rd & 4-6. 

With how little he's playing I'm starting to think he isn't making the team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

With how little he's playing I'm starting to think he isn't making the team. 

Ehh I think he makes it. I'd be shocked if he doesn't at this point. I think they end up keeping 5 RBs and 6 WRs instead of the 7 WRs that's been hinted at for a while. None of the WRs stepped up to kick Barner off the roster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, vel said:

Ehh I think he makes it. I'd be shocked if he doesn't at this point. I think they end up keeping 5 RBs and 6 WRs instead of the 7 WRs that's been hinted at for a while. None of the WRs stepped up to kick Barner off the roster. 

He could but I wonder how much he is used

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I liked some of the things I saw from Hill earlier in camp and preseason. But he seems like the logical cut at RB.

Hill’s vision is what’s doing him in. Olli and Ito got him beat cleanly last couple of games.

If Barner makes it and we only carry 4RBs...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, vel said:

This is why some of us talk about Hill's vision concerns. That hole is there. But he's only running to where the play is "supposed" to go. Some of us discussed this about another RB that shall not be named. RBs with vision are more valuable because of plays like this. It was a gain of 2-3 that could have been 4-6 if he saw it. Yea, not a big difference, but a 3rd & 7-8 is further than a 3rd & 4-6. 

And that is the difference for me between Hill and Ollison.  Ollison has shown better vision.  I am looking for a big back that when the hole is blocked for 3 yards, he can get 5-7 with vision and push when the hole is not where the play is designed to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Well when they give up a sack we usually rub their nose in it, if that doesn't work we then hit 'em with the rubber hose, then if that fails then we usually end up taking them out back... :sadwave:

:lol:

Now does take them out back mean inbred rape or just a beating?

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...