This team is mostly trash except for Matt Ryan and a few other guys.  Gono is a Nogo.  The Gods have a sense of humor by giving us this OL no matter how much money we spend.  Italian Ice looks content to kick our points errantly into the stands.

Clairborn is our best past rusher even though he's an average NFL player.  That gentleman's hairdo does not meet accepted societal norms currently.  But at least one other player out there likes it enough to copy him.

Here's to more goal line handoffs to Ito Smith!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea this is back to back threads where I'm confused what game the OP is watching

How about duke taking on a lead blocker on 1st and goal and blowing up Guice. Didn’t know duke had any dawg in him.

First half thoughts: Gono has the potential to be a pretty good OL. Was consistent in his sets. Only mishap was due to over committing to preventing interior pressure. Looked like a coached techn

Just now, DogIsYourName said:

This team is mostly trash except for Matt Ryan and a few other guys.  Gono is a Nogo.  The Gods have a sense of humor by giving us this OL no matter how much money we spend.  Italian Ice looks content to kick our points errantly into the stands.

Clairborn is our best past rusher even though he's an average NFL player.  That gentleman's hairdo does not meet accepted societal norms currently.  But at least one other player out there likes it enough to copy him.

Here's to more goal line handoffs to Ito Smith!

Our line looked great in the last drive.

1 minute ago, shock said:

Any injuries? I’ve been at work.

I think Campbell walked off a little banged up, but nothing major so far.

Also it's not all been bad.  I just thought the OL was pretty comical out there.  We spent all off season trying to address this one thing and Matt Ryan is still getting trucked repeatedly.

First half thoughts:

Gono has the potential to be a pretty good OL. Was consistent in his sets. Only mishap was due to over committing to preventing interior pressure. Looked like a coached technique since it should have been thrown. I'd love to see him get some looks at LG or maybe even C if he can swing it. 

Offense looks just fine. For this kind of movement without Julio, I'm not worried. Outside zone seems back on track. Matt is still Matt. Hooper looks like Tony G so far. Don't think he's dropped anything and probably has had the highest degree of difficulty through preseason throughout the entire league on his receptions. 

Defense looks legit. Pass rush looks legit. They've been getting consistent pressure on four man rushes. Annoying that they start slow, but 10 points allowed in two games is good. 

Italian Ice has to calm down. He doesn't have a strength issue. It's all mental now. Clearly has been hearing the noise, which is never a good thing. 39 yards was dead on.......the hash. Relax. Breathe. 100% just last year. 

I'm confused with some assessments.  OL has had a couple of burps and farts but overall has provided good protection for Matt.   A little more variable against the run but still an improvement on what we were most games the back half of the season.  Gono had a few bad reps (more mad at Brown's penatly) but still looked better than Ty imo.  D has looked decent as well with several guys showing up...even Duke.  Ryan Neal is the only guy who sticks out on the D as struggling.  

Missed a tackle, but Grace has earned his spot. Hes looked good and saved a TD jumping in front of that route. 

Gono has had his lumps but it's to be expected. Better than Sambrailo, should be back up of the future. 

Ito looking good and Hill still falling down the depth chart for me. 

#40 Neal is lost out there. 

Graham and Hooper are our best TEs so far. They have both been impressive 

11 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

Missed a tackle, but Grace has earned his spot. Hes looked good and saved a TD jumping in front of that route. 

Gono has had his lumps but it's to be expected. Better than Sambrailo, should be back up of the future. 

Ito looking good and Hill still falling down the depth chart for me. 

#40 Neal is lost out there. 

Graham and Hooper are our best TEs so far. They have both been impressive 

Grace has flashed a lot this preseason.  If we try to hide him on the practice squad, someone is scooping him up for sure.