Dress rehearsal Game Redskins vs Falcons

Cole World

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They haven't opened the playbook. These calls are crap.

They are clearly trying some things.

We got a 2nd year UDFA getting first team reps at TE, a battle at LG and an emergency RT first time starting any game. Lindstrom has looked strong so far. LG will settle down. RT gonna need some help but that was expected whether Kaleb won job or not.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

They are clearly trying some things.

We got a 2nd year UDFA getting first team reps, a battle at LG and an emergency RT first time starting any game. Lindstrom has looked strong so far. LG will settle down. RT gonna need some help but that was expected whether Kaleb won job or not.

It's like they are testing the line to block longer. No other reason to run a deep throw on third and short.

Sometimes I wonder if I am watching the same games some of you are, everyone has looked great so far, sure the skins will make plays and so will we but overall the entire team and the depth has looked real good, complaining about it just blows my mind. I swear yall must be watching some other ****.

Just now, FalconBlood23 said:

Sometimes I wonder if I am watching the same games some of you are, everyone has looked great so far, sure the skins will make plays and so will we but overall the entire team and the depth has looked real good, complaining about it just blows my mind. I swear yall must be watching some other ****.

Am not worried about offense, defense looks promising. Kicker is officially a concern now.

2 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Just the annual TAFT griping. Pay it no mind.