Dress rehearsal Game Redskins vs Falcons

Cole World

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Yep. I have up on duke. Especially with the emergence of Grace. He can stay to be a special teams ace but at this point I don’t see the light coming on for him. All of a sudden Washington can run. Duke’d  

Man, we dun tried Duke at almost EVERY defensive position. He just dont have it

8 minutes ago, McSpanker said:

waiting 23 mins to quote me until something good happens doesn't really give you a good look. But whatever, I will say the offense looked good on the drive after the turnover. Great blocking. Don't mind admitting when I may have been wrong. But one score doesn't make a game

Well I was saying we were looking good the entire time, it was you who couldn't see it. One score is not the game sure but it shows that with game planning both units look solid, and even now, our 2's are going against their 1's and look pretty solid. I just dont get when people get so upset over preseason games man. Like just chill, you should really only be on the lookout for individual players making plays that stick out. Thats all preseason is to me and thats what DQ has said himself several times. So bringing up that we haven't won preseason games in whatever time frame, idk I just find really silly

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

He’s a backup. And being a backup doesn’t mean you’re trash. Crawford ain’t trash. He’s a backup. Duke is just not a player. 

Gotta give props where due. You have been on that train for a while, but it looks like even you know his time here has run its course. Same with me and Poole. Respect.