Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VolunteerSquad

VOLUNTEERS! FREE ENTRY! FREE MEAL!

RISEEEEEEE UP FALCONS FANS!!!!

We are now approaching our first game in just a couple of short weeks and I could not be more excited! We are in need of 50+ reliable, friendly,upbeat volunteers to assist working the stands during the Falcons home games throughout the season. As a volunteer you will receive FREE Entry into all games that you work, 1 FREE meal and get released around the beginning to mid of 3rd quarter of EVERY game. All volunteers must be 18+ and have a valid state ID. If you are a falcons fan, a college student that needs volunteer hours, just someone looking for something to do or know anyone that fits those descriptions... CONTACT ME! Please email me at glvolunteersquad@gmail.com if interested. LET'S GET READY FOR A KICKASS SEASON! 

Edited by VolunteerSquad
correction

7 hours ago, VolunteerSquad said:

RISEEEEEEE UP FALCONS FANS!!!!

We are now approaching our first game in just a couple of short weeks and I could not be more excited! We are in need of 50+ reliable, friendly,upbeat volunteers to assist working the stands during the Falcons home games throughout the season. As a volunteer you will receive FREE Entry into all games that you work, 1 FREE meal and get released around the beginning to mid of 3rd quarter of EVERY game. All volunteers must be 18+ and have a valid state ID. If you are a falcons fan, a college student that needs volunteer hours, just someone looking for something to do or know anyone that fits those descriptions... CONTACT ME! Please email me at glvolunteersquad@gmail.com if interested. LET'S GET READY FOR A KICKASS SEASON! 

Does your organization have a website? You should post it here 

@JD dirtybird21 I did not realize that my Director had the website currently being redone. I can absolutely post a link, however, there is not much there during the sites reconstruction. Our web designer should have it back up and running with proper revisions by the end of next week! 

Edited by VolunteerSquad

7 minutes ago, VolunteerSquad said:

@Yo Lover I cannot give you permission to stay. It is assumed that you leave. ;)

Well ****....that was the motivation IMO to volunteer in the first place. I was assuming that in exchange for my hard work for 3 plus quarters, I would be free to watch the rest of the game. I assumed this because in the OP you stated:

"As a volunteer you will receive FREE Entry into all games that you work, "

I took that to mean the entire game. Is that the case or not?

@Fiddlin John's Ghost Your hard work is rewarded by helping a non-profit gain money for their organization rather it is volunteering with my director's organization or another one at a different stand as well as being a part of the Falcon's culture. All of our volunteers are generally cashier's and have a great time even from behind the stands. We get to interact with fans and there are tv's all around the stadium. You get to feel every bit of the game. Once again, I cannot give anyone permission to stay. It is assumed by us that all volunteers leave after being relieved of their duties from the stand.  

1 hour ago, VolunteerSquad said:

@papachaz lol that may very well be true! However, I am recruiting for a non-profit that is over the stand that I volunteer for. A lot of the stands have non-profits that run them and the percentage that they make goes to their organization. 

Id be interested in doing it if my wife could also.. She wont let me go to the games without her :shrug:

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Id be interested in doing it if my wife could also.. She wont let me go to the games without her :shrug:

If your wife is able to volunteer as well, then absolutely! Feel free to send me an email and I can provide you will more information! glvolunteersquad@gmail.com

18 minutes ago, VolunteerSquad said:

@Fiddlin John's Ghost Your hard work is rewarded by helping a non-profit gain money for their organization rather it is volunteering with my director's organization or another one at a different stand as well as being a part of the Falcon's culture. All of our volunteers are generally cashier's and have a great time even from behind the stands. We get to interact with fans and there are tv's all around the stadium. You get to feel every bit of the game. Once again, I cannot give anyone permission to stay. It is assumed by us that all volunteers leave after being relieved of their duties from the stand.  

OK. Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. I believe very much in volunteering, giving back to the community, and helping out those less fortunate. I believe that  goes even if one is not well off, like me. So, when I have the chance, instead of money I donate my time to causes and people I deem worthy and needing of it.

I will email you here in a minute after I post this so I can learn what your organization is about. Even if I cannot stay after dismissed, I will still volunteer long as your organization is legitimate.

2 minutes ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

OK. Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. I believe very much in volunteering, giving back to the community, and helping out those less fortunate. I believe that  goes even if one is not well off, like me. So, when I have the chance, instead of money I donate my time to causes and people I deem worthy and needing of it.

I will email you here in a minute after I post this so I can learn what your organization is about. Even if I cannot stay after dismissed, I will still volunteer long as your organization is legitimate.

That is most certainly time well spent! I would love to let you know about to organization. I look forward to hearing from you. 

43 minutes ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

Well ****....that was the motivation IMO to volunteer in the first place. I was assuming that in exchange for my hard work for 3 plus quarters, I would be free to watch the rest of the game. I assumed this because in the OP you stated:

"As a volunteer you will receive FREE Entry into all games that you work, "

I took that to mean the entire game. Is that the case or not?

You should be able to stand at the open end of the stadium near the Falcon gate and watch the game.

4 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I’ll gladly volunteer for the NFCCG.

I'd do it for the SB, but I'm to old to work the stands. I just want to watch the game. Not really live though, I just wanted to say that. I love my Falcons at home in front of the TV.