Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Great American

Tips and Suggestions Needed for Stadium Parking

11 posts in this topic

Going to the game this Thursday for my first Benz experience and would greatly appreciate any recommendations on where to park and what to avoid.   I will be coming up I75 South if it matters.  Thanks. 

not familiar with coming up from the south, but any time we come in from the west, we park at HE Holmes Marta station and ride the train in. not sure what that would be from the south, but it avoids the traffic mess and high costs of secondary lots

Tim Mazetti likes this

Agree with parking at a MARTA station and riding the train.  You will likely be back to your car and on your way home before some people get out of the parking deck. 

papachaz likes this

I come from 20 East from BHam.  But I disagree with some of the MARTA comments.  I use to do it that way but I found that waiting on a train, hoping the train wasn't full, and then sitting in the MARTA lot trying to get out wan't as quick as I thought.  

Here is a link to purchase parking...

https://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/events/81016/falcons-vs-redskins--d0cae1a3-321b-4327-9cf2-d938de19d323

I like lots 36 or 44 because I can turn right on Peachtree and its a straight shot to 20.  Not sure which is best lot for 75.  There are porta potties on the lots if you want to tailgate.  Walk isn't bad.  

gkgrimes likes this

I suggest Marta too, but if you want to park try using the SpotHero app to book a spot near the stadium.  Tends to be cheaper than the drive-up price.

The Great American likes this