Senat or Zimmer's time to shine; Davison pulls calf muscle

Ergo Proxy

7 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

3 weeks for a calf strain I wouldn’t sweat it too much.

Davison knows his job I think he’ll be prepared.

True.

I think this swings the door open for Hageman, Senat, and Zimmer. We probably carry 10 DL.

Vic / Takk / AC on the outside or mainly as rushers...

Davision as the primary Nose...

Bailey / Crawford / Jarrett as 3Ts...

Cominsky fighting for snaps as a rook...

Those 8 guys are safe. So, do we carry 1 more interior guy and maybe Larkin or Odom as edge rusher depth?

Edited by Ergo Proxy

5 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Whats up with Hageman? I have to assume he will not be making the team. I missed if he got injured

He was injured early vs DEN. Groin injury. It's been almost 3 weeks...does anyone have tweets on him taking reps? He was walking around suited up in the video with Grace mic'd up, fwiw. :shrug:

Edited by Ergo Proxy

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

He was injured early vs DEN. Groin injury. It's been almost 3 weeks...does anyone have tweets on him taking reps? He was walking around suited up in the video with Grace mic'd up, fwiw. :shrug:

but don't they, in essence, have an extra 4 weeks with him because of the suspension? I mean he can be signed but not count against the 53 because of that, right? kind of built in assurance in case of an injury to someone else

:shrug:

17 minutes ago, papachaz said:

but don't they, in essence, have an extra 4 weeks with him because of the suspension? I mean he can be signed but not count against the 53 because of that, right? kind of built in assurance in case of an injury to someone else

:shrug:

True. We could keep him around and not count on the 53man roster. 

It's a 2 game suspension tho.

I really wanted Senat to be that Grady-like gem.  I personally don't think he's done bad.  Not much of a threat to get to the QB but I have found him to be stout and pretty decent against the run.  That said even I think Zimmer has shown better pass rush while being similarly stout.  If Zimmer outlplays him, stash him on PS.  I really do not think he would be poached.