Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Spts1

Julio's agent is in town today

The purge will likely be to players that are likely to require replacement, ie Trufant, Bosher, Sambrailo, Devonta, Beasley

Only will special seasons save them as Atlanta Falcons.

And thats ok....the core of Mack, Matthews, Ryan, Julio, Ridley, Jones, Neal, Rico, Jarrett will be here indefinitely

59 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

The purge will likely be to players that are likely to require replacement, ie Trufant, Bosher, Sambrailo, Devonta, Beasley

Only will special seasons save them as Atlanta Falcons.

And thats ok....the core of Mack, Matthews, Ryan, Julio, Ridley, Jones, Neal, Rico, Jarrett will be here indefinitely

That’s  blatantly obvious to me but others say it a roster purge.

I more look it as roster flexibility then anything else and if needs be the mentioned players who maybe on the bubble if they ball the numbers will get worked to make whoever fit if needs be.

I swear some on here just look for something to be paranoid about or because they can’t see the long term planning of this team it’s battle stations all of a sudden.

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Planning to troll and then wondering why you were banned is qualification enough. 

LOL...sorry, you calling out planned trolling is amusing.  Cause you’ve never coordinated efforts to derail or otherwise troll threads or specific posters

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

LOL...sorry, you calling out planned trolling is amusing.  Cause you’ve never coordinated efforts to derail or otherwise troll threads or specific posters

Sheesh you're like a gnat. Go away. Never come again another day.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:07 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro you get it. Many here don't. They accuse me of scare mongering. LMAO.

The boogey man is gonna slap that as next year. Not me. Facts is facts. 

u r on a roll today my man :lol:

3 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I guess if you cry about the cap stuff every single season, you're bound to eventually be right.

A competitive team with most of its cornerstone players recently locked up, not having any cap trouble ever?

Imagine that.

:munch:

broken clocks are right 2 times a day! :tiphat:

7 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

I guess if you cry about the cap stuff every single season, you're bound to eventually be right.

4 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

A competitive team with most of its cornerstone players recently locked up, not having any cap trouble ever?

Imagine that.

46-50 (.479) in the last six years. Comin off 7-9 (.438). No Lombardi. No rest. :(

Been at the bottom of the league in cap space the last five years. Headed toward our first ever negative cap hit. Even before the Lifetime deal.

And yall still happy? OK. I believe the window is closing fast. Need to go all the way this year. Rise up. Get rest for the weary!

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

46-50 (.479) in the last six years. Comin off 7-9 (.438). No Lombardi. No rest. :(

Been at the bottom of the league in cap space the last five years. Headed toward our first ever negative cap hit. Even before the Lifetime deal.

And yall still happy? OK. I believe the window is closing fast. Need to go all the way this year. Rise up. Get rest for the weary!

103-62 in the years TDS been in charge with multiple playoff and a SB appearance which we should have won.

Happy he’ll yes were you happier being the head of the paper bag parade before he got here.

You know guys like McKay Herock Reeves and co who couldn’t even build a team that could put back to back winning seasons let alone playoffs lol.

Just stay back in those days you’ll be safer.Then your expectations were zero unlike now you hold the most successful GM in Falcon history to another standard that anyone else running this team has ever been held to.

Lol and thinks my heads in the sand,rather be in that dilemma than thinking and spouting this stuff coming out of your ring piece.

15 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

103-62 in the years TDS been in charge with multiple playoff and a SB appearance which we should have won.

Happy he’ll yes were you happier being the head of the paper bag parade before he got here.

You know guys like McKay Herock Reeves and co who couldn’t even build a team that could put back to back winning seasons let alone playoffs lol.

Just stay back in those days you’ll be safer.Then your expectations were zero unlike now you hold the most successful GM in Falcon history to another standard that anyone else running this team has ever been held to.

Lol and thinks my heads in the sand,rather be in that dilemma than thinking and spouting this stuff coming out of your ring piece.

This is a what have you done for me lately league. You're stuck in Dimi's glory days. Better rise. State Line.

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This is a what have you done for me lately league. You're stuck in Dimi's glory days. Better rise. State Line.

Plenty still to come.

Dimi ain’t the problem I think these coaches have more to answer.You wanna talk hot seat that’s where I’m looking.You want rest well those coaches f...Ed up good and proper 2016.

King Arthur has his eggs in the TD basket throughout everything he’s stuck with his guy.TD must be doing something right,

16 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Imagine that.

And here's the real gem: The main whiners are the ones who claim our front office can't draft good players at the same time. You can't say we can't draft well and then cry that we eventually have to pay the guys we drafted.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Honestly wish I had the Infinty Gauntlet for this board

We could just put a perma-redirect link to the Falcons sub-reddit and we'd be saved by the Upvote system.

Best posts get views and worst posts get obliterated.:munch:

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We could just put a perma-redirect link to the Falcons sub-reddit and we'd be saved by the Upvote system.

Best posts get views and worst posts get obliterated.:munch:

Reddit sucks. I’ll just continue to look past certain members looking for attention they aren’t getting at home.:troll: