Julio's agent is in town today

Spts1

Head in the sand your talking cap space again still looking for that nut.

Why don’t you mention how well we’ve drafted and the talent we’ve extended over that period.

You been talking this bs for years and continue to be wrong with your thinking.

You like to send head in the sand gifs he’ll you need to look in the mirror.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Lol degrade the roster keep speculating 70 like a squirrel you’ll find that nut lol.

Roster purge you reckon lol what like ever other year.

He is stating facts, not speculating.  Already about 10 million over the cap.  Add a rookie class and possible Julio increase and it’s clear to anyone, a purge is on the horizon.  But we can survive it

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

He is stating facts, not speculating.  Already about 10 million over the cap.  Add a rookie class and possible Julio increase and it’s not fantasy

Bro you get it. Many here don't. They accuse me of scare mongering. LMAO.

The boogey man is gonna slap that as next year. Not me. Facts is facts. 

24 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Head in the sand your talking cap space again still looking for that nut.

Why don’t you mention how well we’ve drafted and the talent we’ve extended over that period.

You been talking this bs for years and continue to be wrong with your thinking.

You like to send head in the sand gifs he’ll you need to look in the mirror.

Idk man, our 2017 draft was a huge train wreck imo.. @FalconFanSince1970 what do you think about 2017 draft? 

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro you get it. Many here don't. They accuse me of scare mongering. LMAO.

The boogey man is gonna slap that as next year. Not me. Facts is facts. 

No you’re just a miserable, immature **** stirring little worm. You act like your the Methuselah of Falcons fans and that some how gives you some sort of wisdom on how to build a winner.

Tommy D has guided this franchise through its most successful run in its 50+ year history. He’s hit way more than he’s missed. Brought us the greatest QB and WR duo in Falcons history and  when all is said and done one of the top duos of all time.   3 division titles and an NFC Championship in 9 years.  Perennial contenders in that time.  

This is an exciting time to be a Falcons but you’re just too ****ed jaded to enjoy it. 

9 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Idk man, our 2017 draft was a huge train wreck imo.. @FalconFanSince1970 what do you think about 2017 draft? 

I use the Gazoo rule. Evaluate the draft class after year three. That would be this year. Takk was my real time pick in the first so I got my name on him. I didn't like Hill until he came back last year. Many TATFers want to cut him. I'd never heard of a Kazee but buddy could make my squad way before anyone else from that class. All of em could flame out this year like Dook, Shun and Saubert did, but I hope not.

21 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I’ve made less than 100 posts there.... But ok.  They are good people over there, just as most are good here

Looks like you're in Yo Luva's head. And it appears I own space in freakin Godzilla's cranium. Along with dozens of others. Ignore em bro. That drives em bat crazy.

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

He is stating facts, not speculating.  Already about 10 million over the cap.  Add a rookie class and possible Julio increase and it’s clear to anyone, a purge is on the horizon.  But we can survive it

lol yeah because that’s the finished result right.

Like I been telling you what it looks like now isn’t what it’s going to look like next year or there year after.

Im that confident you can pin this response and mark it down.

Can you say the same will you put your name on it.

29 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

lol yeah because that’s the finished result right.

Like I been telling you what it looks like now isn’t what it’s going to look like next year or there year after.

Im that confident you can pin this response and mark it down.

Can you say the same will you put your name on it.

It will definitely look different.

Will it look better?

That is the question.

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Roster purge lol though we sign Grady Debo and Julio’s extension aswell as a bunch mid tier signings.I swear because the future plan doesn’t present itself to you and others let’s all panic lol.

As for 70 talking facts it’s like a guy crying wolf.Hes very rarely gets his facts correct and just speculates.

Roster purge well let’s talk Mack Sanu possibly Trufant in a year or 2.And.Come in spinner that’s what the drafts for.

Fark me If anything the only thing really I’m taking from this is that the FO have locked down the core guys for the next 3-4 seasons they see as key.

So I see your quoting 70 saying we won’t be able to sign next years draft class.You going to put your name on that or is it just empty speculative words again.