DQ on Bailey and Davison

Ergo Proxy

Was telling some people during the offseason when we signed Davison I had no clue who ole boy was but saw a tweet from Cam Jordan talking about how upset he was that Tye left.  That caught my attention.  Went and watched him a bit and I think this dude is going to be a low key, under the radar, SOLID addition to this line.

Bailey looks like a freaking monster too, dude plays with an urgency we don't really see outside of Grady on our line.

52 minutes ago, athell said:

Was telling some people during the offseason when we signed Davison I had no clue who ole boy was but saw a tweet from Cam Jordan talking about how upset he was that Tye left.  That caught my attention.  Went and watched him a bit and I think this dude is going to be a low key, under the radar, SOLID addition to this line.

Bailey looks like a freaking monster too, dude plays with an urgency we don't really see outside of Grady on our line.

But hey, Bailey only has a few sacks throughout his career. He’s garbage. Lmao tatf

1 hour ago, athell said:

Can't believe KC just let Bailey, Houston, and Ford walk. Guess Reid has a grander plan.

Tyeler (weird spelling) is a stud, kind of like a better Poe. I expect we will run much more 3-4 formations with him and Allen (built like a brickhouse). I am actually excited about our defense for the first time in a long time. We just need our Lbers to clean up their run fits. 

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

If these guys work in our Base D vs the run, then we got a real shot at becoming a top 10 unit at minimum.

I’ve been saying I’m sure we will be a top 10 defense in both points and yards. I think we have more talent than we did in 2017 and DQ is now DC, and we were top 10 in both categories then.

9 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Exactly. They drafted a generational QB who's finna get paid handsomely in the next couple years. He's lightyears beyond where Ryan was Y. 2

Lol he's lightyears beyond anybody, why name Ryan?

Agenda driven. 

We'll see where they both end up after the dust settles.

I got my money on Ryan.

Falcons have too many combos on the D line IMO. Too many personnel packages means offenses can trap you in their preferred package using up tempo. Put Bailey and Davison on the field against Brees and they won't get off until a time out is called or an incompletion and with Brees which one do you think will happen first? Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by slider

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

But hey, Bailey only has a few sacks throughout his career. He’s garbage. Lmao tatf

Bailey is strong as **** and rarely gets pushed back but has one of the slowest first steps ive ever seen. He is always the last guy moving. I hope DQ can fix that