Julio Extension This Week?

Lethal

15 minutes ago, athell said:

I know FFS70 can't wait for this ornament to get upgraded from bronze to platinum!

Also a nugget...

The deal is done.  He wouldn’t fly here unless it was done.  What can he do in person that he couldn’t over the phone.  He wants to be there for pics and handshakes

9 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

The deal is done.  He wouldn’t fly here unless it was done.  What can he do in person that he couldn’t over the phone.  He wants to be there for pics and handshakes

Oh I have zero doubt this **** has been done for weeks.  I am curious why it's taking so long but Julio looks content and not worried so I am sure it is just a formality at this point.  At least we can stop talking about it now/soon.

10 minutes ago, athell said:

Oh I have zero doubt this **** has been done for weeks.  I am curious why it's taking so long but Julio looks content and not worried so I am sure it is just a formality at this point.  At least we can stop talking about it now/soon.

I think the Bailey signing required restructuring of the entire contract since 2020 is so far in the red.  They had an agreement in principal when Debo and Julio were on Blank’s private jet.  Bailey threw a wrench into the deal IMO

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

The whole Julio thing has been over blown.As soon as AB says your a Falcon for life you mark it down and move on.

When AB proclaims such things it’s like the sun rising in the east and setting in the west,the air you and I breathe just mark it down it’s done.

And when he says he ain’t reportin’ to camp ‘cuz he ain’t changin’ his lid, belie’ ‘dat :ninja: