Harlow to be tried at center

Osiruz

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/falcons-sean-harlow-get-tryout-center/Ih0OCUhKsyXZhj3kBPJCGP/

schitweizer seemed to be alright to be at center. He wasn't good, but he wasn't bad either. Looks like he will be moved over to guard once more. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcons guard Sean Harlow, who played 39 snaps against the Jets, is moving to center this week.

“When you see him at practice today, he’ll be at center,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said. “He’s played a lot of guard. We’ll move Wes (Schweitzer) over to guard this week and Harlow into center. Having that kind of versatility as an inside player is really important.”

9 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Mack was such a tremendous get for us. Wonder why we are trying out others. Is it a backup plan or is it as some have alluded to : that Mack is slipping. He hasn’t been slipping at all on fact he’s looked like our best OLman so far. 

My guess is to give Mack a break until the season starts more than anything.

13 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Mack was such a tremendous get for us. Wonder why we are trying out others. Is it a backup plan or is it as some have alluded to : that Mack is slipping. He hasn’t been slipping at all on fact he’s looked like our best OLman so far. 

We are trying to figure out who our backup center is so we don't have to call it a season if Mack ends up going down.

Edited by Dr Long Shot

18 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

See!!! Instead of just cutting these guys and bringing in competent players,  Quinn waste time putting these useless guys elsewhere.

48 minutes ago, Emmitt said:

I thought Harlow and  Schitwizer have both had  really below par games this preseason. Neither one of these cats look like they are NFL quality players.

Both have been bowled over more than the guy in front of Rosie O'Donnell at the all you can eat buffet. 

:lol: LMAO. I am pretty sure Harlow will get cut again.

50 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Insurance plan, incase he gets hurt again. 

I think they are both gone eventually. Wes has been at center all preseason now hes being moved to guard. We already know what he does at guard. We cannot lose mack.

Linstrom would have to go to center and plug someone else in at guard. 

Edited by red falcon

14 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I think they are both gone eventually. Wes has been at center all preseason now hes being moved to guard. We already know what he does at guard. We cannot lose make.

Linstrom would have to go to center and plug someone else in at guard. 

Making our first round looking more not like a luxury but of a dire need.